Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Monday evening there will be the derby!!!

The match of the year.
The only match of this year with some meanings,because sampdoria can't ask anything else to this league,so it's really really really important for us TO WIN this match and destroy Genoa.

I hope that Genoa's supporters will come back home with very SAD faces!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :devil: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :devil:

But the match will be very difficult for us because sampdoria has no tatics,has no ways of playing,nothing,a team left to itself and its money....
while genoa in the last matches has played very well.....:depress: :confused:

I'm not very optimistic I've to admit...

Let's see......

FORZA SAMPDORIA E GRAZIE DOTT. GARRONE!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
unfortunately, derby has finished 0-0. both of team were afraid to loose and to loose other important points to save from serie c. very bad show on the field, a lot of faults. only one shot of genoa and two shots of sampdoria. very poor play.....

on the contrary, great show on the steps of gradinata sud. supporters were fantastic!!!!!!!!! just only one supporters in marassi: BLUCERCHIATI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! red and blu kitchens have never existed. only one shout, one chorus along all the match: SAMPDORIA!!!!! thanks to all the people have prepared the choregraphies: it has been a fantastic show!!!!!!!!!

we are supporters of serie a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
Great to hear the support was there, sadly we were held to a 0-0 draw, this season things didn't go the way expected them to go, but i have faith, with a few good signings, I know we can't buy stars but talented players who still might grow, we can fight for a ticket to the Serie A next year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts