Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 3 months the 5th (2 would have been enough if you ask me) edition of Big Brother starts. I d like to know wether they still have that tv-event in other countries. And what are your opinions about BB?
For those who never heard of it : 12 persons are living together for 100 days in a container or a house and are filmed the whole day. You can follow all the happenings via Internet and they show a 1-hour summary every evening. The people have competitions and games. Last time in the german version they had to form 2 teams, which had battles against each other. The winner team was allowed to live in the "luxury area" in that house, the other team had to live under poorer conditions.
Every week one of the persons is to be voted out by the tv-viewers, at the end 3 are over. The winner got 125.000 Euro, the second and third gets nothing.
In Germany the whole stuff was never over with the end of an edition: the poor music listeners were punished with the trys of the container-people in music. Means: almost everyone had a single and an album out. Although they normally absolutely cant sing....

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
delpi_vanni_10 said:
In 3 months the 5th (2 would have been enough if you ask me) edition of Big Brother starts. I d like to know wether they still have that tv-event in other countries. And what are your opinions about BB?
In Italy the 4th edition is starting the next week... :rolleyes: As you I think 2 editions would have been enough... I don't find it that interesting. :rollani:

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Big Brother

Dalila said:
In Italy the 4th edition is starting the next week... :rolleyes: As you I think 2 editions would have been enough... I don't find it that interesting. :rollani:
Do they also release singles when they come out of the container? And is there also such a big hype around it?
In Germany they were all crazy about it when the first edition started. With 2 starting it was a little bit more quiet. I think the first time these events are something special, something new. Later gets uninteresting for most of the viewers.
Btw: does the italian version has a website? ;) I would like to have a look on the (male) people there....

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
They should ban this awful excuse for entertainment, it's nothing but mindless dirge with boring people sitting in a house doing except drinking lots of alcohol.

How tedious.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
cam said:
They should ban this awful excuse for entertainment, it's nothing but mindless dirge with boring people sitting in a house doing except drinking lots of alcohol.

How tedious.
I couödn't said it better Cam. Very, very much agree. :star:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
And this is what TV has become,The worst thing than this is the people who go crazy over this over-hyped garbage.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
but to all you criticizing that: why the hell is it so popular by the tv-viewers? Why do almost all talk about it when its shown?

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
delpi_vanni_10 said:
but to all you criticizing that: why the hell is it so popular by the tv-viewers? Why do almost all talk about it when its shown?
Because it is real people... altough real people that loves media attention.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Big Brother

delpi_vanni_10 said:
Do they also release singles when they come out of the container? And is there also such a big hype around it?
In Germany they were all crazy about it when the first edition started. With 2 starting it was a little bit more quiet. I think the first time these events are something special, something new. Later gets uninteresting for most of the viewers.
Btw: does the italian version has a website? ;) I would like to have a look on the (male) people there....
All people go crazy when thet go out, especially in the first edition... I sincerely watch it because I like "Mai dire Grande Fratello", a tv programme which teases the protagonists, the last star was Pasquale, for example... There are people so crazy!! ;)

If you look for male people I advise you Luca (3rd edition from Moncalieri, my town :proud: ) and Flavio (2nd edition from Turin)

In Turin we have the best guys!! :D

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Big Brother

Arianna said:
Flavio worked in "my" bank in rivoli!!!:eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek: Have you met him?

"your" bank! :D

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GaGa said:
No one here would consider going on a reality TV show then? :D
Not if I am even filmed while using the toilet and not if it´s one of RTL.... There´s always a so big hype around their shows- more than about shows of other TV stations.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Big Brother

Arianna said:
Yes but he was not famous....and i never thought was nice....
u know how strange taste i have! :howler:
:howler: :howler:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
delpi_vanni_10 said:
Because the vast majority of people are mindless idiots who do what they are told & don't think for themselves.

Oh & GaGa, unless the show was "One Man Has Sex With Lots Of Hot Ladies", then no, certainly not;)

I couldn't go that long with out music!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts