Byebye Ortega
Byebye Ayala
Byebye Caniggia
Byebye ...

Bielsa:fero:

·
Registered
558 Posts
I told all of you and you didn't LISTEN!!!!
Wtf is caniggia:stoned: doing for the squad. huh!! nothing! noone could score when it was most important. We could have had Saviola. But nooooo, you guys said :ass:bielsa:ass: knows what he's doing. BS!
It would have been simple as this.
Caniggia:stoned:->Saviola
Husain/Gallardo->Riquelme
:fero: :fero: :fero: :mad: :mad: :mad: :depress: :depress: :depress:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Don't blame bielsa now, He made a great team, and they were just unlucky in this match.

Thats it.

we gatta swallow it.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Another 4 year wait and next time in Germany, another country hostile to Argentina. Its too bad Bielsa will get blamed for this horrible happenstance. He's probably get canned and so will his novel 3-3-1-3 offensive setup. With the success of so many crappy teams progressing in this WC with defensive 4-4-2 and 4-5-1 setups, this may be an indicator of things to come.

·
Registered
342 Posts
3-4-3 ====> possesion but does not win games against European teams who can cope well with it.

I support Argentina because of the Fancy triangles that they creat through the middle while penetrating in the deffence... and that's how u crack a deffence like this.

But what I have seen them playing recently , is not what i used to see...
wing....then cross.
wing then cross all the time....

this is not the Argentinian style.

anyways...

I am not that disappointed as i thought i will be. because I do not support the way they play.
even if we made it to the second round. Our team is soo predictable for the opponents.

I say back to 4-4-2.

hopefully

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
alan777 said:
Why use Batistuta???We all know his time has passed...
exactly....just for the sake of his personal fuking record to beat gerd muller :rollani::mad::mad:
so sad, we have Riquelme, Saviola, D'allesandro, but we wasted it. A team that have Veron, Aimar, Crespo, Samuel... couldn't do anything :rollani:
o my God..... i can't believe this :sob: i'm so sad really sad:( :( :( :(

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
It's a very sad day. We were allparising Bielsa prior to the WC let'snot bash him now. Things just didn't swing our way. Just like in the match against England we had over 60% possession but we couldn't find that crucial opening..We have quality players but we just couldn't make it happen..

·
Registered
558 Posts
Actually Aimar was probably one of the best argentinos i think and Sorin, for gods sake Sorin probably had more chances than our strikers this whole tournament! that's not right.
it should read Veron, Ortega,Crespo,Samuel.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I don't think it's fair to blame Bielsa even though I don't quite like his tactics. It was simply that the players didn't deliver. With that amount of talent and that amount of possession I think we should have done better both against England and Sweden. There's only this much a coach can do; it's the players ultimately who win or lose a match.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What did he do in the match???

Wandered along the court back and forth, thrilling,sissy...

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
man_an said:

What did you expect him to do? Jump onto the pitch and score a goal????:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
of course not, but at least he should've motivated the team, observed how they play, and try to find a solution. Look at Ireland,they always made a great come back, played bad in the first half, but then played great in the 2nd half thanks to their coach. They played with great determination. We are lack of determination. What's the use of Ortega and Batigol there. Since the first half, they didn't look so dangerous to opponent. I'm not impressed at all with that penalty.

ah....but what's the use of complaining anyway!! It's over :sob::sob:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
man_an said:

What did you expect him to do? Jump onto the pitch and score a goal????:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I only expect him can give players confidence in the match,like Eriksson,not pressure.What he did made me:stress:

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
alan guy,are you stupid here? :mad: what i saw full of your complain.well,that's understanding.but have you thought of anything that's much more positive for the team the country?:rolleyes:

com'on,just a loss not the doomsday.to think the country is still in the ecnomic crisis,would you do for the confidence just like you wish the pigge did?

argentina is not work for you.if you think,you lose it.:skull:

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
I would love to see Bielsa stays at his job.
I believe that we were unlucky, thats it... no one can blame Bielsa, at least he kept us unbeaten for 1 year and 11 months, at that time no body was complaining.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Philander said:
Another 4 year wait and next time in Germany, another country hostile to Argentina. Its too bad Bielsa will get blamed for this horrible happenstance. He's probably get canned and so will his novel 3-3-1-3 offensive setup. With the success of so many crappy teams progressing in this WC with defensive 4-4-2 and 4-5-1 setups, this may be an indicator of things to come.
It will be the perfect stage to win the WC title in front of the German crowd ain't it?

In 4 years time, We will still see the likes of Veron, Aimar, Gallardo, Ayala, Sorin, Crespo, Lopez, Kily Gonzales, Placente, Samuel, Almeyda with additional from Riquelme, Saviola, Cavenghi, D'Alessandro. This is even better than the current team! 4 years on, Argentina will show that world that they are the best!!!!

BTW, Is Solari still eligible to play for Argentina?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts