Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a press conference today, Bielsa announced his lineup for Sunday's match v. Nigeria:

Cavallero; Pocchetino, Ayala, Samuel; Zanetti, Simeone, Sorin; Verón; Ortega, Batistuta y Claudio López.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hmm, so he's going for Simeone instead of Almeyda now.....

No probs with that, but I do prefer killy on the left instead of C.Lopez. Lopez was goddam awful in the friendly against germany.

Batigol is a good choice - he likes a bit of space and the nigerian defence will gives spades of that to him.

May a batigol hat-trick be becoming.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
It's a good line up. Now let's hope they can get the job done. C.Lopez was played as a CF against Germany while tomorrow he'll play as a left winger (his preferred position) I hear the Lopez is in great shape..Let's wait and see.

·
Registered
271 Posts
He may have been one of two CFs in the germany game, but it was his runs on the left that were particularly disappointing.

Lets hope his fitness training since then has increased his speed and dribbling.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
All I have to say is good luck Heros :devil::strong:

·
Registered
658 Posts
And u base this on your crystal ball ?
Pray tell have u seen the future
As no-one is silly enough to make such a broad statement, both teams have a chance to win. And should u loose then will ya bravo go or will u balme the ref or something :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
ak said:
And u base this on your crystal ball ?
Pray tell have u seen the future
As no-one is silly enough to make such a broad statement, both teams have a chance to win. And should u loose then will ya bravo go or will u balme the ref or something :rolleyes:
you shut his mouth, but you dont need to answer every stupid post nigerians are doing, cos u will go crazy. but if you want to make them look like idiots, keep doing it :D
im sick and tired of such ignorant and biased posts.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
H,ah,ha,ha, no chance?, i will return here, and laugh my ass off, at al these nigerians, delusionals!!!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
no kily?? no aimar?? :confused: crespo on the bench??

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
The best line-up, thanks Bielsa:)
Lopez was doing great with Lazio when he plays in the same role that will be used today.
Kily can replace Lopez in the 2nd half if were facing problems.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts