Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three italian papers (Tuttosport,Corriere Dello Sport and Gazzeta Di Parma) report today that Callisto Tanzi has launched two bids,a massive 15 million £ offer for Lazio's Mattias Almeyda and a 10 million £ plus Gianluca Falsini and Jorge Bolano for Udinese midfielders Martin Jørgensen and Giuliano Giannichedda.

Tuttosport... :(
Gazzeta Di Parma... :(
Corriere Dello Sport... :)

Real or not? I simply wont believe it until I see all three of them smiling with their new Parma jerseys at their presentation.

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
859 Posts
If we are willing to give Crespo to Juve for Kovacevic and Iuliano or Tacchinardi, they are prepared to drop their interest in Jörgensen and let us have him.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why dont we ask for Tacchinardi and Iuliano? screw Kovacevic.Sure he is a great player but he is non-EU,and there are plenty of good forwards with eu passport out there starting with Montella.

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
if this deal will go tru it will be great

we will lose superkid Bolano but...

Also Almeyda is more likley to join Inter but if we can have Gianniccheda and Joregensen it would still be a major midfield reinforcement!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Actually Bolano is 23 or something and is really too old to be called a "superkid". He did well for us this spring but when you compare him with the other players in similar positions in Serie A you'll see why we want to get Giannichedda or Almeyda instead...

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
bolano is ofcource not a kid but he's little and little quick people often being called kids... you know kids running around...... get it?
ok i'm starting to get weird.

hik...
hik..
hiiiikk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts