Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard on swedish radio (not a very reliable source) that Lazio have made a bid for Barca´s Figo. The money we´re talking about is like 38M $ ! ! ! !
Have anybode else heard something ? I´d like Figo in Lazio...

A new 7 is coming to town....(sorry Sergio) :)

Forza Lazio !!

[Edited by J O A K I M on 14-06-2000 at 20:18]

J

·
0 Posts
Well didn´t Figo say for some months ago he wanted to stay with Barca he´s whole life?
He´s the best player in the world and would be a real reinforcement to Lazio but Barca are stupid if they sell him

/Jakob - http://come.to/lazioplayers

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
In my book: Buy Figo, not Rivaldo

·
International
6,519 Posts
Yes Lazio made bid of 40 M $ but Barca wont negotiate till a bid of 50 M $ I think Figo is one of the best football players in the world, btw. did u guys saw his goal against England ??

J

·
0 Posts
I've heard about an offer of 60M $ done by Lazio! And a 6M$ wage for Figo. I can't believe. I don't want to believe.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I think it's too crazy, Figo is a very fantastic player,I reckon he's much even better than Rivaldo, but $40 million transfer and $6 million wage/season, don't you think that a bit too much?
I like him a lot, and i'd like to see him in Lazio jersey next season, but not at this prices..
Lazio even offer Veron for him.. That's what i called too much..
It's better to spend that amounts of money for a great defender such as Cannavaro or Campbell. Or maybe try to sign Fiore or Jardel instead.

Forza Lazio

·
International
6,519 Posts
Figo said he won't leave Barca and that he is going to play there till the end of his career :p

M

·
0 Posts
I red that Overmars is ready for Lazio.

Alla svenskar kan ju titta in sidan 315 på tv4's text-tv. Det är en rull sida med 6 sidor, på sidan 1 står det om Overmars.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Its cool stuff but if OVER-MARS joins Lazio where will Nedved play ?? :(:(:(

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, I don´t like the Overmars deal....Sure he´s fast and make some good efforts but I can´t see why we should buy him instead of Nedved (if that´s the purpose). But Nedved isn´t for sale so.....

Forza Lazio !!

R

·
0 Posts
Overmars

I think Overmars and Nedved could play together in one team. Both players can play at many positions and Overmars is a forward and Nedved is a midfielder.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts