Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the argies saying of the master of Libertadores in the TODO PODEROSO TIMAO????

next year pacaembu is gonna be small :proud: :proud: :thmbup: :finger:

Is Juan Roman gonna be able to come also.... and show the pigs one more time what he is worth?? :proud: :proud: :proud: :thmbup:

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,480 Posts
We're goin to have to learn portuguese real soon I believe ..... :cap:

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
I heard about Bianchi being the second candidate to coach Corinthians after Luxemburgo . Scolari would be another option, according to this rumour.

i have a feeling Bianchi's vacations will last, at least, until next june. but, may be an extraordinary offer could change his mind.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,480 Posts
colocolo said:
We're goin to have to learn portuguese real soon I believe ..... :cap:
My take on this line is that it appears we will be watchinn brasilian futebol the next 12 months...with everybody and their bros going to the Samba Land to play !!! :shades:

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
colocolo said:
My take on this line is that it appears we will be watchinn brasilian futebol the next 12 months...with everybody and their bros going to the Samba Land to play !!! :shades:
with the arrival of tevez to Brazil the tv coverage of futebol brazileiro would be bigger than ever.

The same happened with the TV coverage of the Bundesliga when D'Alessandro was sold to Wolfsburg.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Loco said:
Did Corinthians qualify for the upcoming Libertadores?
No :D their team was close to relegation, thats how poor their team is today. They got a lucky break and started winning some games on a row after their current coach came in.

About Bianchi, seems he is having some family problems so MSI is already trying to sign Luxemburgo.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Liternit

We started winning in the 11th round out of 46. What do you mean we had a lucky break? We had a team that played to its forces... and managed to win most games through a 1x0 scoreline :)

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
it means your team is shit and those wins were a lucky streak :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts