Xtratime Community banner

121 - 140 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
There literally is no criticism made by either sports media and fans. Just silence. As though this should be expected for years to come.

Bosnian football is dying a slow death. Let's just hope the Diaspora keeps making players otherwise our NT is going to be Malta level pretty soon.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
There literally is no criticism made by either sports media and fans. Just silence. As though this should be expected for years to come.

Bosnian football is dying a slow death. Let's just hope the Diaspora keeps making players otherwise our NT is going to be Malta level pretty soon.
That's because if you dare to criticise anything, you are labelled a 'pljuvac', 'seronja' and other names.

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
I saw the Hajduk - Everton game and gotta say Hajduk is miles ahead of any BiH PL Team

Thank god there is no thing as regional liga because our clubs would have got raped week in week out.

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
That's because if you dare to criticise anything, you are labelled a 'pljuvac', 'seronja' and other names.
You know shit is bad when the "Kulturna dostignuca" is going to a Mile Kitic concert, korida or smoking Nargilla.

Mi smo nacija Zvezda Granda, Turbo-folk i Farma

pathetic

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
You know shit is bad when the "Kulturna dostignuca" is going to a Mile Kitic concert, korida or smoking Nargilla.

Mi smo nacija Zvezda Granda, Turbo-folk i Farma

pathetic
read my signature

funny thing is bosnian fans who complain about 10 KM ticket prices to watch a domestic football game, but will pay 40 KM for a Jelena Karleusa concert

only positive in our football is Zeljeznicar's fan-funded rebuilding project and Mladost Doboj-Kakanj led by drug dealer wahhabi Edis Mulalic

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
I was in Bosnia the last couple of weeks and the state of affairs is depressing. At least the Croats and Serbs have Serbia + Croatia to fall back to.

Every single young adult is either hooked on weed, turbo-folk or zvezda granda. No interest to either do something worthwhile either in the academic field or sports. Then If u mention why we suck at sports then somebody comes up with "pa sve zbog ofsajd protiv nigerije" or "vec smo plasirali na veliko takmicenje ne treba nam nista vise" :rolleyes:

I am not giving a single penny to anyone back there anymore. And I recommend nobody on this forum does for your own sanity and well-being.

Bosniak(n) culture is a joke.

the greatest sporting accomplishment last year was that Cristiano Ronaldo supposedly flirted with that athletics girl from Banja Luka on Instagram :facepalm::howler:

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
I was in Bosnia the last couple of weeks and the state of affairs is depressing. At least the Croats and Serbs have Serbia + Croatia to fall back to.

Bosniak(n) culture is a joke.

the greatest sporting accomplishment last year was that Cristiano Ronaldo supposedly flirted with that athletics girl from Banja Luka on facebook :facepalm::howler:
:howler: where did you go?

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
I went to the Serbian side ;)

btw why is it that everyone in Bosnia has to be so hysterical?

I was at Sarajevo bus station waiting for the Sarajevo-Tuzla bus and people did not know how to pass through the barrier, the guy at the barrier did not know if the return tickets were valid and nobody knew which seat they were allocated in the Bus coz the seats were not numbered.

Then some guy went apeshit later on because the bus driver told him he would stop in Kladanj even though the bus was not scheduled to stop there and therefore drove past despite aforementioned guy yelling curse words for him to stop for about 5 minutes.

the country is a joke.

·
Registered
8,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
Corrupt FA, corrupt league, corrupt clubs. This is exactly what our football deserves, when not a single soul (almost) wants to put in some REAL work. Cowboy tactics will work once or twice but in the long run we will be alone on that map.

FA c-ts should see that and go **** themselves out of embarresement.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Corrupt FA, corrupt league, corrupt clubs. This is exactly what our football deserves, when not a single soul (almost) wants to put in some REAL work. Cowboy tactics will work once or twice but in the long run we will be alone on that map.

FA c-ts should see that and go **** themselves out of embarresement.
We will eventually be alone on that map, which is beyond pathetic. The sad thing is we haven't even come close really in the last few years.

Armenia: country half the size of Bosnia, semi-professional league with only 6 clubs, yet their clubs do better than ours in Europe

Iceland: 330000 population, semi-professional league, FH Hafnarfjordur made the EL playoffs this year and were only a goal away from making the groups

Kosovo: Only started playing in Europe this year

Montenegro: 600000 population, teams did almost as well as ours this year in Europe

Lithuania: Suduva Marijampole got further than any Bosnian club this year, they are closer to the GS than we are

Estonia: 1 million population, football isn't even one of the most popular sports over there

Meanwhile Sarajevo celebrated a defeat to Borussia Moenchengladbach and FK Zeljeznicar resigned in advance against AIK with their setup, not even scoring a single goal!

·
Csíkszentmihályi fan
5,996 Posts

The BiH national team has arguably never been stronger or in better shape, at least in terms of the quality of the roster.

People have short memories. It wasn't so long ago that that when Edin Dzeko got injured (versus Israel in 2014), there was almost no plan 'B' at all. Less than three years on, BiH has a glut of young, high-quality strikers. Moreover, the competition just to get into the squad right now can't be compared with any other era since 1992.

The big problems have always been: (i) poor management; (ii) dire recruitment and selection; (iii) poor psychological preparation; (iv) biological leakage; and (v) truly awful luck at key moments. (II) and (iv) have been somewhat remedied in recent years, particularly the latter. Critically, most of the players who come through the BiH system (broadly defined) are opting for Bosnia; had this been the case earlier, the past would have been somewhat more glorious: think what could have been done with the likes of Milosevic, Gudelj, Tomas, Srna, Juric, Corluka et al augmenting the squad. But beyond (and maybe even including) the 2018 FIFA World Cup, good times lie ahead - good times indeed!

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Oh stop it with Gudelj, Corluka, Juric and the rest of the what if's

You can't seriously say Iceland or Wales have more talent than us but look at what they have achieved in the last 2 years.

and yes our football is dying a slow death. Once the diaspora stops producing talent we are gonna need the lords help to be on the level of Moldova.

Luck does not cut it. It's a mix of poor management and the lack of a will from the Media and sports societies (Yes BH Fanaticos who are awfully silent past few years) to change anything with this incompetent system.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
The national team isn't the focal point here, because domestic football is dying and once diaspora stop producing footballers we can steal, we're done for.

·
Wikipedia Editor
2,400 Posts
We will survive.

121 - 140 of 162 Posts