Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know if some of you bet on footballmatches.

If yes,

- were do you get your info? ( any good sites)

- on what do you base your choices? ( to place your money on a particular team)

- and ofcourse, do you win?

I bet around 150$ a week and as a student make quiet a lot of money. Ofcourse I am never certain to have money and I am stressed during the weekend every weekend.

ADRIAAN

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
adriaan, my advice to you is quit gambling on sports right now. believe me, you cannot keep winning. it's impossible. please, quit now. i've been there, and it's no fun.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Falcao is right!
It's no fun gambling on football!You can't enjoy football like others,you'll end up hoping your betting team win and pray the opposite won't scores,that kills the joy of watching soccer!!!

Forza Inter!!

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
yea....many people use football for betting,and it's everybody's right to bet,but for myself i don't like to bet.i ever once bet with my friend,and then i didn't enjoy the match at all.at that time i just hoped and waited the match ended as soon as possible when my chosen team won.then the next day till now,i never do gambling.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
I remember making a massive bet last 2 year when Lazio with Vieri and Salas faced INTER at the Olympico. They were saying INTER would win because Baggio was playing.....but i bet against INTER i am ashamed to say because i knew simply that INTER were not in Lazio's class that year.

Believe it or not i wasn't exactly cheeringfor INTER to win that game.......the scudetto was way out of reach and our only hope to get back into Europe was to win the C.L. and we faced Man Utd on the Wednesday. So i couldn't really have been expecting anything but aloss.

It was a bad experience i felt like a cheap **** :):):) i sold my birth right for money.

betting is depressing if you bet on sommin yuo really care about. And also many many times the way you bet is influenced by emeotion if your team is invloved in it and you lose.......more often than not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts