Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's start this thread. This week Fiorentina is at Grezar and here are the odds at SNAI:

Triestina winning 2.30
Draw 2.55
Fiorentina winning 3.20

So: SNAI think that a draw is highly probable. If there will be a win, Triestina is lightly preferred.
In my opinion, 3.20 for the win of Fiorentina is exaggerated and betting on the win of Fiorentina could be a risk but a good choice anyway. A draw much under 3.00 is hardly a good choice and since I think that many people will choose it I think that it is going to be lower (even 2.40) one day before the match.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I agree Fiorentina have a much more chance than 3.20 but I say the draw too with Aquilani scoring... :D 1-1...

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Toni,

I'm not a betting man and have only very little knowledge of bettting 'odds'. Could you please take the time out to explain the rules?:)

Thanks mate.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
well basically put £1.00 on you get 3.20 back I suppose... put £2.00 on you get 5.40 back I think... not so sure

Im more used to the English way... which is 6/4 or 7/4... fractions rather than in decimal places

Baically that says TRriestina are slightly more faves ahead of Fiorentina but not too much more!!!

·
Registered
45,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is not difficult. you have simply to choose the matches and the things you want to bet on.
If you bet on Fiorentina winning for example you have to choose how much do you want to bet.
For example: you want to bet 3 euros.
If Fiorentina win then you get 3 X 3.20 euros that means 9.60 euros (that means the 3 euros you bet plus 6.60), if Fiorentina lose or get a draw you lose your 3 euros.
You can bet on more than 1 match. For example three (but even more of course): let's say

Triestina - Fiorentina 2 (3.20)

Juve - Real Madrid 1 (2.00)

Milan - Ancona 2 (15.00)

If you bet 3 euros again, you get 3 x 3.20 X 2.00 X 15.00 that means 282.00 euros (if I'm not wrong).
Of course it will be rather difficult that Ancona defeat Milan and this is the reason why it is paid so well.

there some more things you can bet on regarding one match: sum of the goals (score 2-1 ---> 3 goals), under or over 2.50 (usually) goals so if you choose under you get all the scores with 0,1,2 goals as sum of goals (0-0, 1-0, 0-1, 1-1), with over all those with 3 or more goals (2-1, 1-2, 3-0, 0-3, 3-1 etc.), the 1X2 with handicaps of 1,2,3 goals for the best club between the two, 1x2 at the end of the first half, the precise score....

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
well 3.2 (2.35- 2.55 -3.25 .this is the odds of my company)is a very good odd and i will put some money on it.
the question is ...do they want to promote.?if no we should get that game BY ALL MEANS NESECERY....there are 20 more giornate to go but we all know what is happening at the end in serie b so in the next 10 we must be in one of the 6 first places

·
Registered
45,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, Englishmen play always ... as the "particular" so I'm not sure, but since 3/2 is equal to 1.50 I guess it's the same.
My doubt, since I'm not used t fractions, is whether the money you bet is included or not in the fraction.
In Italy for example we include it, but you can also not include it.
So you can say that a match whose odd is 1.50 is paid one half (that means what you bet plus one half).

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
hey toni what do you see for la merda in livorno??
5.5(in my company) is a huge odd but i dont know i had la merda the previous week too against ascoli and again they didnt make it( a lot of ppl here played them to win)...
but they have so many great names in their squad i dont see them relegated but i also dont see how they are going to be saved if they continue like that...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts