Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well according to the Portuguese our sweet little BETO is so motherfuc!in good, they allready call him one of the best all-time. Just a reminder he's 21~! People we have a new target! Somebody mail dl Bosque, because apparently ManU have already made an offer! Sh!it we can't let such a possiblity slip!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I've seen Beto play a few times and when I saw him he was superb. He just looks like a star, apparantly he's a big reason why Lisbon are on top this year (ahead of Porto).

M

·
0 Posts
Real should have noticed him by now because Sporting have a player on loan(Cesar Prates) who belongs to Real Madrid and Real were thinking of gettin him back so they must have seen Beto play! someone ring up the President!!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I don't know what Bill Clinton could do.....ah you meant Sanz :D

Could an exchange deal be on the cards. Don't worry about Man U they never get good players for a cheap price (under 6mil). they need to spend over that and then they are o.k.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cesar Prates you say. Is he a regular in Sporting or a regular, but in the reserves ;) Let's hope they have caught site of Beto, because it may be the solution...I'm praying already ;)

M

·
0 Posts
well it seems like sporting is happy with real for lending them Cesar Prates so they could reach an agreement to transfer Beto, lets hope so!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Sorry,never heard of him. The portugese league is not very comercial. Can you tell me more of his skills (aka shot,pass,vision etc).

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Go to the Sporting forum...I started a topic there and they will tell you more. Or ask amoroso...but that mmight not be the best idea :eek: hehe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts