Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On sunday.. After the clasico this is my favourite meeting.

Who will win?

My prediction.. Betis - Sevilla 1-3

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Stupidest game in Spain. The animals come out in full effect, and there hasn't been one game between these two in the last _four years_ without a player or manager being hurt by objects. Interesting stat I read in Marca. Shows how dumb and stupid these animals can be.

This game should be cancelled.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stupidest game in Spain. The animals come out in full effect, and there hasn't been one game between these two in the last _four years_ without a player or manager being hurt by objects. Interesting stat I read in Marca. Shows how dumb and stupid these animals can be.

A shame such things happen, yea. But things like that happen on many different places around europe, it is not uncommon..

But violence aside these meetings are very entertaining, atmosphere is always great too. I love it.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts

hehehe :D
that`s unfortunately a real thing and usually happen in this derby . but no doubts it`s one of the strongest game in europe and maybe in the world too . let`s pray nothing wrong to happen tomorrow . :hopeful:

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
The price of the entrances for the derby: between 70 and 120 euro

The Betis make public yesterday the price of the entrances that will put for sale for the derby of next Sunday in the Ruiz of Lopera (21,00, PPV). The localities will oscillate among the 70 euro of the cheapest one in Fund 2º Amphitheater to the 120 of Preference 1º Amphitheater. In the ticket windows of the club heliopolitano these entrances tomorrow will be put for sale and Friday from 18,00 to 21,00, on Saturday from 11,00 to 14,00 and from 18,00 to 21,00 and Sunday, day of the party, since the 11,00 to 14,00 and again of 18,00 to the hour of start of the collision, the 21,00. There is also a package of 710 entrances by virtue of the pact reached by Betis and Seville before the party of the first league return that will be reserved for the fans of the eternal rival one to even lower prices of them established (around the 50 euro) as already was done with the green and white followers when they responded to Nervión the past month of January.

here

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
honestly , i fear this derby will not be broadcasted on tv live in our region due to real madrid and barca games which both will be kicked off at the same time .

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
One of my favourite derbies in Europe. Pure passion.

Even if I prefer Betis I think Sevilla are too strong for them now.

Kopite: why don't you watch it online?

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
honestly , i fear this derby will not be broadcasted on tv live in our region due to real madrid and barca games which both will be kicked off at the same time .
I had that fear for a moment as well... but bless swedish TV4, for showing mostly the games I like

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
hi Filipe Reis , ekim :smileani:

i can find a stream for it .. but , i don`t like to watch games online .. hopefully it `ll be broadcasted on tv .

Forca Betis .

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
unfortunately , they are some injured players in betis . e.g , the team strikers , Sobis , Pavone and Edu .. all of them there is doubt they start the game .

i wish we will have better news about them tomorrow . :hopeful:

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
One of my favourite derbies in Europe. Pure passion.
Agreed :thumbsup: I love those meetings, I'll be going with Betis this time though :howler:

Hopefully no bottles being thrown on players and coaching staff this time, well, we can always hope..

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Agreed :thumbsup: I love those meetings, I'll be going with Betis this time though :howler:

Hopefully no bottles being thrown on players and coaching staff this time, well, we can always hope..
i hope too this will not happen again .:D

i predict it to be more exciting game this time .

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
i`ve just watched it .. i can`t rate it too much this time casue it had too much tension as usual . there wasn`t an exciting game especially after sevilla score the 2 goals .
i can`t say they deserved it but the most important thing that even betis didn`t deserve to lose it , actually .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts