Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we should have a bet on this game, but do you want to bet Milan fans and if so what should be the rules?

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Make it interesting, unique, something to gain or lose by it, then I'll play, otherwise not. But no offensive or disrespectful terms.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
numerodix said:
Make it interesting, unique, something to gain or lose by it, then I'll play, otherwise not. But no offensive or disrespectful terms.
I'm out :stuckup:

P.S. What about the one you proposed a couple of weeks ago?

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
What are you talking about? My bet was that if Milan wins, Milanisti wear Juve effects and vice versa. And if it's a draw we all get Inter effects.. :cool:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
numerodix said:
What are you talking about? My bet was that if Milan wins, Milanisti wear Juve effects and vice versa. And if it's a draw we all get Inter effects.. :cool:
Ah, I though that the loser had the "effects" :jester: But your right :stuckup: The draw can only have one effect :tongue:

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
if you guys draw you all gotta have a Sensi avatar with the words "the match was fixed" on it.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
numerodix said:
Yeah I know but I switched it around to make it more interesting ;):D
Interesting :stuckup:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
AS_Roma83 said:
if you guys draw you all gotta have a Sensi avatar with the words "the match was fixed" on it.
:dielaugh: excellent, let's do that one instead! :D

juventus2 said:
numerodix:

What were the conditions of the bet you proposed?
Juve wins: Juve fans wear Milan slogans, avatars, signatures etc
Milan wins: Milan fans wear Juve slogans, avatars, signatures etc
draw: everyone wears a Sensi avatar with the words "the match was fixed"

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Zangari_Italia said:
I can't believe you just made that pun. Good idea for wearing Inter stuff if it is a draw :dielaugh:.
It's Martino's idea :stuckup:

One avatar is here :shades:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
numerodix said:
Alright then, any Milanisti with a sense of humor around here? :cool:;)
Not me :stuckup:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
:D

I could say a lot of things about you, Diav, but one thing that's always true is that you play fair. :)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
numerodix said:
:D

I could say a lot of things about you, Diav, but one thing that's always true is that you play fair. :)
In not underrating the "Sensi bet", I believe that the "X bet" is hilarious :lala:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts