Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Cipriani

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
well i cant judge cause i dont follow things so close but what makes me really surprise is that carozzieri is a youngster,he looks to me more like a ......gung-ster:tongue:

·
Registered
822 Posts
My vote went to Cipriani as well. I think it's more down to the others not quite living up to the expectations, though, rather than Cipriani having an awesome season. In the beginning of the season I thought Carrozzieri might make a real impact, but he hasn't really proven to be that Serie C catch we initially thought. I'd like to see Cipriani stay with us, thought, even if I realize it might be tricky.:depress:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
i voted for.... i wanted to vote for Cipriani but i see all people vote for him...so i wanted to vote for Carrozzieri but i haven't saw him in the last 10 games(lol) ...so i've voted for Donati:)howler::D:D )

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Mitici i LEGO!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I voted Palombo..he's growing constantly near his teacher Volpi.

Probably if the society didn't decide to don't promote Donati keeping him on the bench,I would have voted for him but in last months he didn't play so I can't vote him.

Cipriani is great,Cagni in Piacenza and Novellino here recovered him from the injury of last year,but in the echonomy of the team Novellino for him asked the sacrifice of Bazzani,that with Cipriani has to play as second striker not making his best.

Carrozzieri did a lot of errors...
For me Pagano really can become a good player,I'm really happy we have bought him,great Marotta!:D he runs a lot and he's not afraid about shooting as Doni.He could become a great player,I would consider him a player like the young Del Nero of Brescia.Future stars!:strong:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts