Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starts off as a 15 year old @ lowly northampton but then BBAAAAMMMMMMMMMM:eek: JUSTIN GEORCILEN arrives. bought him for man u for 3mil wen he was 20, ...213 goals in 203 games......world playa of da yearX3, get down on ur knees + kiss this guy`s arse:tongue: also rudy haddad for PSG aint bad

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Just one name:
MAXIM TSIGALKO, from Dinamo Minsk!
In 2 seasons with Real Madrid as a super sub:
51 goals in 25 games where he only started 10 games as a starter!!!:eek::eek::proud:

That's my boy!!!:stuckup:;):proud:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Bogman & San_Siro_1

why not try to put your 2 boys in transfer list and compared the final transfer fee:D :dazed: :eek:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
bogman:
he is a fantastic striker
:D
but i still like saviola better :tongue:

no.3:
putting them on the transfer list doesnt always see which striker is better.

san_siro_1:
maxim tsigalko sucks in my game
does he start with a potential of -1 or -2 or something??

:confused:

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
How come I can't find Tsigalko? I put the database on Maximum and when I search him I still can't get him :confused:

·
Registered
518 Posts
King Italy said:
How come I can't find Tsigalko? I put the database on Maximum and when I search him I still can't get him :confused:

you two in different version I think.

even in the same version and same game setting, stat. of the same person is always different.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
King Italy,
Search for Maxim Tsigalko or look into the Dinamo Minsk team or in the Bielorussia's NT. You will be able to locate him...:)

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Ive signed Tsigalko for Parma and he's scored 6 in 5 starts but he's also came on as sub 10 times. His stats are crap at the beginning, do they get better, rapidly? If they dont he wont be replacing either Joao Pinto, Milosevic or Fowler.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Hey i checked out that Northampton kid in my Inter game,his a England International and plays for Tottenham and have a great scoring record his turned out well in my game:).

I might even buy him;).

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
Check out Cherno Samba too.. He starts at age 15 or 16 with Millwall.. and turns into a super player at age 19.. I've tried him before with Liverpool.. he out shone Owen!! and now with Lincoln City (who are now in the EPL in season 4 and are FA Cup holders ---- which means..... LINCOLN are in EUROPE!!).. I got him from Millwall.. scored on his debut and won young player of the month....

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Bogman said:
Starts off as a 15 year old @ lowly northampton but then BBAAAAMMMMMMMMMM:eek: JUSTIN GEORCILEN arrives. bought him for man u for 3mil wen he was 20, ...213 goals in 203 games......world playa of da yearX3, get down on ur knees + kiss this guy`s arse:tongue: also rudy haddad for PSG aint bad
I can only support this...Georcelin is my star player at Telford United (currently first division) :)

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
Swiftwilly said:

san_siro_1:
maxim tsigalko sucks in my game
does he start with a potential of -1 or -2 or something??
He starts with a -1 potential...But he has most attacking based attributes set at 18+...

In my last game, I was Venezia, and I bought him..
He was horrible (attribute wise)..
Potential = 92
But, I played him into the team from super-sub to eventual starter...
And he scored 20 goals in 22 games...
Not bad at all for Serie A, and considering his potential was 92..
This game crashed because of a blackout while I was saving :mad:

But, in my new game, I scouted him and got the report 'an excellent prospect'..
So I brought him over to my Valencia...
And, at season end he became the Footballer of the Year and scored 70 goals in about 45 games :eek:
53 league goals! apposed to Kluivert's measely 27 for Barce :tongue:

I've come to the conclusion that..
With a low potential, he is a great scorer...Although he doesn't do much else..
But with a high potential, he is an unvbelievable scorer!!! :eekani:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
What about Gastón Fernandez? He's brilliant in my game.
I'm playin Benfica dec/06 season and he's 23 ys old + f*ckin good scorer.
:cool:

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Er....... Well yes but it's my midfield I need someone good in the center but who??? :confused:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Hmm, just checked my Telford game: In the center midfield I had Sean McClare (Barnsley) and Aaron Hughes (Newcastle) on loan in my first season...They both did a decent job, but nothing extraordinary.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts