Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry abt opening a new thread humans.

But i wanted to express the sentiments.

One player who deserved t be at the world cup is David Beckham. This is sad and proves life is an unrepentant B!TCH.

tragic for him...a truly honest and focused player on the pitch...one of the few players that i respect when he gets on the field. hard working and doesnt shirk resposibilities.

FORZA INTER!!!!

ciao 4 now

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Sh1t, Tazz, you are nearly as legendary a poster As me around XT and you never post in this forum and this is thebest you can do? I don even know waht this thread is about. Are you saying Becks sucks or is good? :tongue:

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol...nearly as legendery as Jesus would be a better comparison

I am just truly saddened he may miss the cup

after he worked 2 years between Milan to get there. Sad....and whether Becks is good or not is not my mission with this post. Just sharing the sentiments in my head on reciving news that Beckham will probably miss teh World Cup

·
Scudetto
23,374 Posts
When you think about it, the way he got injured was similar to Pato.

They were both going about themselves with no challenges and suddenly pulled something.

Kinda weird if you ask me.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
lol...nearly as legendery as Jesus would be a better comparison

Uh, I think that is precisely the comparison I made. ;) :D

·
Registered
27,210 Posts

They were both going about themselves with no challenges and suddenly pulled something.

Those injuries that happen when nobody touched you are always the worst. It's always a structural injury. Never good

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
I have experienced this kind of injury before. I tore my ligament when playing football no thanks to the pit-hole in the field. no kicking of balls for months :groan:

I wish the best for hams, sad that he is not going to South Africa and this is his last world cup.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
This also may mean the Ghananian kid will start getting a few minutes.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol @ Dae. :howler:

Should be a good one till the end of the season

See you folks in May

Such a pity for Beckham

Respeck

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
Too bad for Becks.. I hope he makes it even thought its very hard.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Very, very sad. I like Beckham because he has shown that you can leave all the crazy $h¡t behind once you are on the field.

·
Banned
1,246 Posts
dude he has already played in 3 world cups, enough already. bad that he got injured but meh theres no need to be sorry for him missing the wc.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
dude he has already played in 3 world cups, enough already. bad that he got injured but meh theres no need to be sorry for him missing the wc.
There is never "need" to be sorry. The fact that you put it that way says more about you than anything else.

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
Close this thread.

More important and better players for Milan are out injured and people are feeling sorry for a media freak, who is only being considered for the reason he sells papers.

I'm sorry that Nesta, Pato & Antonini are all injured. I;m more sorry that Galliani is willing to offer another loan contract to a player who is clearly past it.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
tazzie my boy
classy humans legends' poster
nobdoy fuks with the jesus
becks structural pain

·
Registered
23,888 Posts

They are quite different though. The Pato one is a very normal occurance. The one were he is tired, make a long quick run and get some problem. You see that happen from time to time.

Beckham on the other hand didn't even jump, he just stepped back and it snapped. That is quite scary, but in all likelyhood the tendon must have been weak already.

·
Registered
378 Posts
All the best to Becks.
It was probably his best match this year. (apart from the few minutes in Manchester). It's really sad, but it happens.

Anyway would be stupid for us to sign him again for next year. This "second coming" seemed already useless.

For us as Milan fans, Nesta's injury is much worse and can influence our championship ride.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts