Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was the best weekend for us in this season! what do u think guys ?

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But concidering the results!
manu -wba (3-0)
liverpool-arse(2-1)
spurs-boro(2-0)
everton-newcalstle(1-1)
city-villa(2-0)

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Thats true, Zack.

We dont need to worry about the Aston Villa's, Boro's, and Everton's... we mainly need to worry about the leaders, and of course Arsenal!

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Well I think both of the weekends were very good for us for different reasons.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Drito said:
With Newcastles' defence, Duffy and Robben will run riot IMO. Hopefully, I am proven wrong.
Newcastle defenders hate it when players run at them with pace and chelsea have the two lefties to do just that.Could be a massacre at the Bridge if given has a bad day as well.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Shaf said:
Newcastle defenders hate it when players run at them with pace and chelsea have the two lefties to do just that.Could be a massacre at the Bridge if given has a bad day as well.
I fancy Newcastle to nick at least one goal from a set piece. Robert's freekicks are lethal and Kluivert is Kluivert, so you never know what may happen. They only got massacred last season because of O'Brien being sent off in about five seconds.

Chelsea will still probably win but I don't think it'll be THAT easy for them.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
khimik said:
I fancy Newcastle to nick at least one goal from a set piece. Robert's freekicks are lethal and Kluivert is Kluivert, so you never know what may happen. They only got massacred last season because of O'Brien being sent off in about five seconds.

Chelsea will still probably win but I don't think it'll be THAT easy for them.
4-0 and even Kezman scored! :googly:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts