Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok for this thread, it's not about just Croatia...but what is the best NT uniform every for you guys....

I will start....for me, I think the best uniform I ever saw was the German Uniform from Euro96 in England. I thought they were classy...everything about them were great.

·
Registered
36,398 Posts
Croatia away, Euro 96.

Croatia twicw won the best uniform ward, 96 and 98, though I have a suspiscion we wont be winning that this year:D

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok....I have a strange feeling everyone is going to say Hrvatska...but if any posters list Hrvatska, then have another team just to add some variety to this...

·
Registered
36,398 Posts
The Italy away shirt of Euro 2000, simply magic, though "fag" tight ;)

·
Registered
36,398 Posts
not on the soccer pitch, makes you wonder about the Italian changing room "atmosphere" :D

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lets hope the showers they take are cold.....

But then again...wasn't Croatia the official home of "Leviz Pet-Sto Jedan??"

·
Registered
36,398 Posts
what are ya talking about man !! I love those jeans, so did my girlfriends ;)

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those jeans had a tighter fit than a fat man sitting in a "fico."

;)

Croatians were the only reason that they actually made them long after the look went away....:D

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
lol, i guess its europe vs the world here... only thing I have to say is that if you ever go back to Croatia for more than vacation, you will have to throw away those baggy jeans

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
spwolf, they think I'm nuts when I wear my "Carpenter" Jeans...to baggy they say.

I guess its different strokes for different folks....

Its the speedo's vs shorts approach to style...;) :D

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Holland 90-96, Germany 90, 96, USA 98, Canada 2000, Sweden 94, Scotland 96,

worst-England away 96 for wearing that colour at Wembley they deserved to lose, Iran 98-any team that writes its name across their strip also derserves to lose (they were lucky against the US in 98), CCCP naturally,

·
Registered
36,398 Posts
worst shirt? the new slovenian ones, dark green Utah Jazz outfit with a picture of a mountain...uuuurggghhh

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
The best NT shirt-Croatia away in Euro 96
They (hns) should set some kind of standard for NT shirts.
For example:
Home shirt,solid red,with red and white checkers on sleeves
Away shirt,just like 96 away shirt
Of course,they colud change some detailes and make bussines interesting just like Italians,Brazilians and others are doing.
When did you see that away shirt changes so extremly like ours away shirt did change from euro 96 to world cup 98?
BTW,I don't like any shirt that nike made for this world cup,therefore I m not buying 1!
I'll be wearing my Hajduk shirt!

Pozdravlja vas majstor...

·
Registered
36,398 Posts
Pozdravljamo i mi majstora !

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
my favorite has always been the Holland '88 jersey...it was all orange, but had diamond patterns on them. I'm telling ya, if they bring those jerseys back then the World Cup will be theirs.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts