Xtratime Community banner

Best transfer of the mid-season?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
I've heard that Ribery is one of the best talent in french football and that he was chosen as player of the month in August. I think he is the most exiting player we have signed.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Since i dont know a single thing about the other players i voted Hakan Yakin.....and not like Dennis....who voted a guy he has never seen play! :D

·
Administrator
25,469 Posts
i have voted hakan yakin :D

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
I voted Hakin Yakin for a non-traditional reason. GS is in financial ruin and Yakin is a known name that can help sell things from the fan shop and bring in fans to the stadium without ever having played a minute.

·
Registered
373 Posts
voted hasan as gala needed a striker to partner necati

·
Registered
667 Posts
Personally, I think it is Ribery by a long, long shot and anyone who has seen him play a bit would probably agree. It is unheard of for such a young player from Western Europe with his type of skills to come to a Turkish club, especially for the bargain price we paid for him. Having seen some of Ribery and read about him, I still can't believe we managed to pull off such a transfer. It's a really exciting move and if he plays to his capabilities, I think he has the potential to even overshadow Anelka in the Turkish League. We'll see. :cool:

But, anyway it just goes to show how well our board has done with these transfers that everyone has a different opinion about which one is best. I think all these players can help us in a major way for this season and the future, so for once I think the board deserves a :thumbsup: for their efforts.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
franky boy man....from what i've seen till now(like all fc metz highlights of this season) he really looks like the best foreign transfer we did since (hmmmmmm) Felipe ;)
edit: i talked shit song and tomas are also good transfers ;)

·
Fevzi
1,404 Posts
Thank yo buzyb for consider me the best foreing transfer :tongue:
Hakan Yakin is the well-known transfer and his international caps and Champions matches are the reason for my vote.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts