Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which is the best striker you´ve got in your team ? I bought H. Larsson from Celtic to Lazio and he did pretty well. Also Amoroso and Morientes to (in) Real Madrid was good.

They scores about 15 goals/season....not superb but still...

Who´s your secret weapon ?

Forza Lazio !!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I have Saviola in Benfica. He scores more goals than the number of games. When I played With Fiorentina Batigol made 40+ one season which is a lot.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Palermo is inconsistent, but it can happen that he has a fantastic season. Also, he will probably get seriously injured at least once.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Alfonso, for some reason this guy is great in every version I get.
Also Leonenko who once scored 73 goals a season for me in CM2 when I was Liverpool (I think he scored 20 in the first 8 games!!!!!!)

S

·
0 Posts
I know the topic is about striker, but just wanted to let you know, that I used to play with rangers, and ferguson (midfielder) scored something like 45 goals the first season, even if he took all my corners!!! Second season he´d only scored 2 when i reaced december.....

Another great scotsman is David Bingham, who ones scored 24 in 16 games in the scottish division 1 before i sold him for £3,3 mio

·
Registered
518 Posts
Pablo Aimar with Juventus during season 1999/00(note : his first season)
Pablo Aimar scored 69 goals in total(46 in Serie A) and Assist 40 goals in one season.

Simple brillant & incredible.

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Radchenko scored like 40 goals for me with porto...I sold Jardel to Real Madrid for 27 million UK and signed Radchenko on free transfer...he was GREAT!...Next season he scored something like 30 goals

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

1 - 20 of 34 Posts