Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys what the best livescore and streaming sites available?

I like myp2p.eu and justin.tv for streams
and for livescores i used to use livescore.com but there is a new site called whoscored.com and its pretty good, fast and to view scores you just have to hover your mouse on the game..

anyways put your comments especially for the streams

·
Scudetto
23,474 Posts
I really don't think it gets better than Myp2p and Livescore though I haven't checked that Whoscored site you are talking about.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
www.soccerstand.com

personalise your games, provides Goal signals, live com on major games, formation, lineups, statistics, live odds, tables, red/yellow cards shown on main etc tec etc.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
I really don't think it gets better than Myp2p and Livescore though I haven't checked that Whoscored site you are talking about.

Livescore is one of the slowest and the worse., bodo.

But i can understand ;)

·
Registered
24,284 Posts
Livescore.com is good when it's actually working properly. Although it rarely does. Sort of like XT I suppose.

·
Registered
24,284 Posts
Am I the only one who can only watch like a minute or two of justintv links before the stream stops and I'm asked to purchase a membership?

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Am I the only one who can only watch like a minute or two of justintv links before the stream stops and I'm asked to purchase a membership?
i dont remember ever stopping because of membership requirements :confused: try and stay clear because they are crap though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts