Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who in your opinion, is the best right-sided midfielder in the game today? I personally think its still the almight god Figo.
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
this year probably Figo or SWP, but i am kinda disappointed that Giuly was injured because last year he was great, also Pires is playing RW now and although he hasn't done his best in the coming months he can take the crown.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,731 Posts
You actually mentioned Shaun Wright-Phillips Jern? He's been great for Manchester "Massive, massive club" City, but to suggest he is among the top in the world... :googly:
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
You actually mentioned Shaun Wright-Phillips Jern? He's been great for Manchester "Massive, massive club" City, but to suggest he is among the top in the world... :googly:
well who do you suggest then ? and is he not allowed to be mentioned because he plays for Manchester City ? and if so why ? :googly:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,725 Posts
I would say Robbie savage once he joins Arsenal and starts playing on the right wing :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,768 Posts
Joaquin would be if he found a decent run of consistency, Mancini of Roma, Marchionni of Parma and SWP but he has already been mentioned.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,804 Posts
This question again...?! I thought we all decided that it was Cristiano Ronaldo a couple of months ago...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
vedz said:
This question again...?! I thought we all decided that it was Cristiano Ronaldo a couple of months ago...
I'd definitely agree with you, however since he's dropped form the past 2 months... no. He's been great for Portugal, but for Man Utd not as much as he was. I think he will regain that title, since I blame this drop on the fact that he's had no break at all since who knows.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,768 Posts
maybe 3 or 4 years back, he is simply not the player he was. He plays well when he wants just like most of his team mates
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69,977 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
well who do you suggest then ? and is he not allowed to be mentioned because he plays for Manchester City ? and if so why ? :googly:
I´d say Florentin Petre from Dinamo Bucharest
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
GICA said:
I´d say Florentin Petre from Dinamo Bucharest
I've never seen him play, but he can't be any good unless he plays for a title chasing club in Italy or Spain and earns at least 100,000 euros a week. :googly:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,336 Posts
joaquin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69,977 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
I've never seen him play, but he can't be any good unless he plays for a title chasing club in Italy or Spain and earns at least 100,000 euros a week. :googly:
"Unfortunately" the wage is not proportional to the quality. :sigh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69,977 Posts
Petros said:
Joaquin is terribly inconstant. He can do wonderful things, but he´s too irregular and he´s invisible in a lot of games. He´s quality, no doubt.
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
GICA said:
"Unfortunately" the wage is not proportional to the quality. :sigh:
:eekani: :eekani: :eekani:

you mean Phil Neville doesn't deserve his £3m per year salary ? :eekani:
 
1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Top