Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok...first of all i like to mention france u21 player franck ribery...i expect him to play in a top club in europe in 2 or 3 years time....my other favourite is joaquin...
your opinions?

·
Registered
69,460 Posts
Darijo Srna, great right fielder, good crosses maybe top 5 in the world in that category and good speed but struggles defensively.

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jern Lizardhous said:
Quincy of Arsenal, right, left or centre, take you pick.
same goes for ribery...able to play on either side, great speed and acceleration, accurate crosses, speedy dribbles, good technique plus he's also able to fight...

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
galatasaray bought him like 2 months ago from metz...didn't hear anything of him before that and thought that if he would be any good then i would have known him because i thought of myself that i would know any talent on this planet...what can i say, he really proved me wrong....truly a great player and not only in my opinion way too good for the turkish league...you'll most probably see very much of him in next year's CL as it seems like gala will qualify....

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Wilyely_JP6 said:
Why not? :googly:
it's not why not, it is just such a shock that O Glorioso chose him, i nearly fell out my chair :eekani:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Can you specify which Petrov???
Martin is a left winger, Stilian is a central midfielder. And I don't think u'd mean Nikolay Petrov, as he is hard to catch on tv :D

·
Registered
497 Posts
Crisitano Ronaldo...
Joaquin

Heard good thing about Montolivo ( hes good on FM, is he good IRL ) and Quincy...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts