Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"We need to introduce video replays as quickly as possible," said Wenger. "If you take the example of Manchester United, they would be in mid-table now if officials had the benefit of video replays." :thmbup: :pp :jester: :finger:

you have to sympathise with this gentle frenchie in his fight with that grumpy old scottish bully, with jose peacefully watching from a distance with a 10 point lead hehehe..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
Wenger's really losing it - to the amusement of United and Chelsea supporters worldwide.

Even the Gooner message boards think he's cracking a bit.

Good times.

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,255 Posts
It really is verging on a Keegan-level breakdown now. :D

I feel sorry for him in some ways. His dreams crushed. His tactics found out. He just doesn't know what's happening. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33,200 Posts
Stretford said:
Wenger's really losing it - to the amusement of United and Chelsea supporters worldwide.

Even the Gooner message boards think he's cracking a bit.

Good times.

:D
finally something that makes sense :excited:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
LOL @ this post from an Arsenal message board:

I love him more than any straight guy should ever love another man, but I really think he's taking this 'obsession' with Ferguscum and Man U too far.

Ferguson has a few snide words and Wenger is biting every time. And not just biting, but sniping for days/weeks/months after it.

I can understand the hatred. God knows, I'd love to give the Jock bastard a slap......But it's become ridiculous.

We admire him for handling the Jock cnuts words with dignity and intelligence. Recently he's been sounding like my gran - a bitchy old woman.
:D :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,336 Posts
why are you looking at arsenal world website......

you guys are being complete idiots and its no wonder that you are all man utd. supporters.

fergusen is the one who brought all of this up once again, it aint wengers fault
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,505 Posts
the mans worlds are charshing around him and he doesnt know what to do. he is delirious :D somehow i cant see wenger having the balls to put up his hands against ferguson, fergie would munch him :p
Wenger: "what do you want to do about it"
LOL!!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,469 Posts
The Chelsea fella has a point. Why is Fergie crying like a faggot about Wenger when it's Mourinho who's proved that Fergie is a sad old has-been?
Thre possible method in Fergie's madness is if the tabloids are full of Fergie v Wenger, they're NOT asking the obvious: How come Mourinho can buy the title in one season while tiny-tears needed seven?
 

·
International
Joined
·
9,526 Posts
Attila_the_Nun said:
The Chelsea fella has a point. Why is Fergie crying like a faggot about Wenger when it's Mourinho who's proved that Fergie is a sad old has-been?
Thre possible method in Fergie's madness is if the tabloids are full of Fergie v Wenger, they're NOT asking the obvious: How come Mourinho can buy the title in one season while tiny-tears needed seven?
I suggest its the ar$e fella crying like a wee bairn, well sucked into a mind game from which he can only emerge the loser. How you figure Mourinho has proven Fergie a sad has been, though, is beyond me. Mourinho has had unlimited resources at his disposal. Plus, he had a reasonable core to start with. John Terry and Gallas aren't to be sneezed at. Neithers Lampard, Gudjohanson etc. Chelsea had already been pushing for the last couple of seasons. If anything, he has proven that it is Arsene who is looking like a one trick wonder unable to defend a title properly, and despite all the hype around Arsenals unbeaten run its actually counted for nothing, as they are steadily losing ground and will more than likely finish below a resurgent United :tongue: :lala: (well, heres hoping at any rate) Expect to see Bayern close them out over two legs as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,947 Posts
I disagree with Wenger this time, but it doesn't mean that I lost my respect for him. I still have my faith on him 100%.

Just enjoy the laugh as long as you can boys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,614 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
Expect to see Bayern close them out over two legs as well.
I prefer all english final actually, but there are still man u and pool although arse has the highest chances against Bayern.
 

·
The Dude
Joined
·
4,448 Posts
Pretty funny quote... ;)
But although I doubt United would be that far down every team would benefit in the long-run if the referees got the chance to use video replays.
It has worked in other sports such as hockey for ages now, I see no reason why it shouldn't work just as well with football.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,902 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
because any pretensions you have to being a great team, can't be justified. Simple as that really.
Then I guess we'll have to settle for being crap. I don't care either way. But don't think I care about Europe or the CL for one second. If it weren't the financial beneifts I'd rather we opt out, it'd save a lot of heartache and energy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,853 Posts
khimik said:
Then I guess we'll have to settle for being crap. I don't care either way. But don't think I care about Europe or the CL for one second. If it weren't the financial beneifts I'd rather we opt out, it'd save a lot of heartache and energy.
You have earned the respect of posters through thoughtful posts....don't diminish all that through such childish nonsense. Arsenal would sell it's soul if it guaranteed a European Cup and David Dein would not even think once. Come to think of it they are trying their best to do that with the "emirates" stadium!:pp

It's just that Europe has become a mental thing for the club and unfortunately Arsene Wenger is not very shrewd in this aspect of management and has been found out by all and sundry...season after season after season.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,902 Posts
Shaf said:
It's just that Europe has become a mental thing for the club and unfortunately Arsene Wenger is not very shrewd in this aspect of management and has been found out by all and sundry...season after season after season.
That's why opting out would save a lot of heartache :shades: :irritate:
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top