Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Playing CM0304 what is the best team at the start of the game in terms of players/squad. Day 1 - fresh.

One could strongly aruge Juventus.

GoalKeppers
Not much has to be said about Buffon, simply the best. Juv are weak in kepper depth. Cheminti is poor while there is no real youth. Yet having Bufofn is extrmly apealing!

Defence
Ferrara, Montero, Legrottaglie, Tudor, Luliano. Juv is very strong in the center back poistion. Lots of class and experence.
Tudor can also provide back up for Thrum at the right back spot while Zambrotta is very strong on the left.

Midfeild
Juv are blessed with center/defensive mids boasting; Appiah, Taccainandi, Davids(depends how realistic you want to play, personally i have him at Barca), Conte, Maresca. Very strong.

Forwards
Juvs wingers/forwards inter mix with many being able to play a number of Roles. The 2 icons of the team in Nedved and Del Piero dominate the left while Comaraesi and Miccoli both being able to do the job on the right.
finally 2 very good players in Di Vaio and Trezeguet sit upfront.

Youth
Appiah (22), Marcerca (23) and Miccoli (24) are all important squad players yet quiet young.
Matteo Brighi, Gasbanannoi, Blasi and Onwuachi are all Juv players with alot of potential.

----

Juv have a fairly good team. Which teams do you feel are the best?

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Milan, Strongest defense, Best offense
Chelsea, Squad depth, Best midfield BY FAR! (duff,lampard,parker)

·
Registered
818 Posts
Yeah all those are huge teams, in terms of history and reputation. Now check out Dinamo Kiev, they have an amazing squad with many well balanced players, and the depth is very good, you don't actually need to buy anyone, just play with the team as it is and you'll win.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anton said:
Yeah all those are huge teams, in terms of history and reputation. Now check out Dinamo Kiev, they have an amazing squad with many well balanced players, and the depth is very good, you don't actually need to buy anyone, just play with the team as it is and you'll win.
Very overrated Kiev :eek:

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Anton said:

I agree some of there young players - Roberto Nanni, Diogo Rincon and Oleg Gusev are amazing.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yorkshire Mackem said:
Sorry. A bit off topic. But, can anyone send me in the right direction for a good safe editor to use for cm 03/04 'cause I really want to put Parker at Chelsea and stuff. Thanks.
CM 0304 comes with an editor.

CM Sorted is the best site for data updates.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Well I've currently got a good squad with inter but my classic team is on CM3.

Goalkeeper
Buffon(free transfer)Rustu Dida Chilavert
Defenders

Nesta,Maldini,Ferri,Costacurta

Midfielders
Beckham,Okocha,Ronaldinho,Gattuso,

Forwards:Ganz ,Sheva,Andy Lucas,Ifill,Cassano

I never had won the league with them but did come second two seasons in a row.I think I should start playing it again............Nah:D

·
*the drum drum*
42,558 Posts
Yorkshire Mackem said:
Sorry. A bit off topic. But, can anyone send me in the right direction for a good safe editor to use for cm 03/04 'cause I really want to put Parker at Chelsea and stuff. Thanks.
You're best off staying as far away from the official editor as possible..

The only other editor is one by Jonas Nygreen.. Which you can read about here, and download here...

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Terak said:
I agree some of there young players - Roberto Nanni, Diogo Rincon and Oleg Gusev are amazing.
Oleg Gusev is crap! Hes agreed to join me (Alloa Athletic) in 2007 on a free for 1/10th of the wages hes on at Kiev hes that crap! But im sure he will be god in Scottish div 2!

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gregor said:
Oleg Gusev is crap! Hes agreed to join me (Alloa Athletic) in 2007 on a free for 1/10th of the wages hes on at Kiev hes that crap! But im sure he will be god in Scottish div 2!
All Terak infomaiton comes from championship manager.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Galatasaray Rules Everywhere!

(Yep, Shakhtar is a pretty good team with players I've never heard of , but they play so well, it surprises me)

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
gsrules said:
Galatasaray Rules Everywhere!

(Yep, Shakhtar is a pretty good team with players I've never heard of , but they play so well, it surprises me)
Are they good?

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Inter are now very good.

Toldo

Cordoba
Zanetti
Cannavaro
Materazzi, D

Cambiasso
Davids
Emre
Zanetti
Stankovic
Kily Gonzalez
Karagounis
Lambros Choutos, S
Kallon, S
van der Meyde, S

Cruz,
Adriano
Recoba
Martins
Vieri

Alot of class.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Roma would be a good bet. First you have the obvious players. Samuel, Totti, Cassano, Emerson... But the youth side is also spectacular. Many players who start there will be stars later in the game. Cerci, Simonetta, Ajide, Briotti, Virga, Magliochetti etc etc... They will all become very good players. I think it would be porrible to play a 10 year game with Roma without making any new signings at all and still be very successful.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts