Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This topic can be linked with "Best position for Nedved". I think that Lippi moved Nedved to the centre to let DP on the left, his favourite position.

In the games where Nedved was missing, DP played as playmaker and played in IMO some of his best games of this season. But sometimes the creativity of only DP wasn't enough, especially since Salas is injured. With Nedved in the centre and DP on the left, Juve has players who create opportunities.

What I mean is, that Nedved in the centre with DP on the left is better than only DP. But if you consider only DP, his effectivness is higher when he plays as a playmaker than as a forward.

What do you guys think about that?

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I think the best position for DP is has a second "punta", for one simple reason: Thas where he feels good playing...
I mean, sure, he would be great has a playmaker, but he doesn't like it, so if you put him there, he would fell bad, and we may have a player with a bad actitud...

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
i think all of the bets players in the world should be able to play a few positions. Except for the top strikers who are only goalscorers.

DP is one of these and it is a luxury for You to have him able to play numerous positions.

The answer is simple: when he was young, and when he was the new young kid on the scene at juve what position did he play? im pretty sure it was a support striker, kind of playmaker.

Why did he move away from this position??

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I think espectro is right, he's good as a second striker. But the playmaker position is good for him too. And, no matter where they put him, he's good in every position...

:horny:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
sissi means like a girly panzy type person. like a *** kind of...

del piero should play where he is now, but i think when he plays further left upfront, he plays his best.

when he first started playing, with vialli and ravanelli, he played there kind of. thats why i think playing him with trezeguet and salas will be good.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I agree CUG,perhaps an inside-left forward position would suit him most of all.When you spoke of the Vialli days,it reminded me when DP first broke onto the scene.Once in an interview i saw him say he personally loved to put in crosses - that was his favourite position etc.Also,it triggerred a memory of when Glasgow Rangers visited Turin,and a young DP near the left-hand corner of the field pulled off a delicious turn under close pressure - just sweeping the ball past his marker:).If he is still with us next year,then he should be given more freedom to "roam",whilst pulling out to the left more often to cross for Salas & Trez.:)

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
CUG said:
sissi means like a girly panzy type person. like a *** kind of...

now thats good aussie slang for ya

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I agree with ToniSamp. :D

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
ToniSamp said:
Not me.... I'm too italian to be like that! I took it in a site which bought benches.

What does sissi mean?
:confused:
[/QUOTE

Sissi mean a ****.. and maybe you are.. :D :D
Boy, do I so ****ing regret when I just post you and write.. I like you???:devil:

And, DP is a great player, and tha's conclude the thread

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For those who have Canvas (Belgian television) (22h50 GMT+1). Tonight starts a program about the 5 last Belgian campaigns in the WC. The first program tonight is about WC82 with an interview of Del Piero.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts