Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about Piotr Czachowski? He played a few Serie A games for Udinese about ten years ago :) Second spot for him? :D ;)

Anyway, Kozminski deserves respect since he's the only Polish player after Zibi Boniek who was able to be a regular starter in Italy.

It's a disgrace how few of our players made any contribution in top European leagues. Italy - only Boniek and Kozminski, Spain - Urban, Kosecki, Trzeciak, Ziober, England - Kubicki in lower divisions and Dudek. And probably only two of them, that is Boniek and Dudek, are universally recognized...

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
It's not easy to choose between the players I've never seen play (the names like Dudek, Olisadebe... Kozminski and Czachowski :D were rejected initially) but my father told me a lot about one of them.

He says that Wlodzimierz Lubanski was an incredible player and he could have achieved much more but for an unlucky injury. Anyway, the facts speak for themselves. 50 goals in 80 games for Poland, four times top league goalscorer and finally - a nomination to UEFA list of "Golden Players" as the most outstanding Polish player of the past 50 years.

If I had two additional votes, they would go for Deyna and Boniek (in that order).

·
Registered
295 Posts
JINDOBRE he was the best....
OLISADABE

1 - 11 of 11 Posts