Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after a great a half of season where barca completely dominated la liga from the start having the best attack(35 goals) and the best defence (11 goals) and we managed to qualify for next round of the CL(even if we lost 2 games)
who do you think are our 3 best players this season??

i'd go with:

PUYOL:he's definetely the best defender of la liga this year
with his defensive tackles and multiples balls interception he reassured all his team-mates and gave them confidence:he's :star: THE SOUL OF THE TEAM :star:

DECO
when he sighed for barca,i really had doubts about his capacity to adapt to his new role and new position but he really impressed me scoring important goals and helped considerably the defence by recovering balls and doing the "dirty work"

ETO'O
the cameroonean lion showed all his abilities and skills and proved that he has nothing to envy to any world class striker by regularly scoring goals(16 goals already) and he also deserves some praise for helping the defense when needed

P.S xavi,marquez,ronaldinho and valdes also played a major part in this successful 1rst half of the season and considerably helped the team to achieve their aim

we must carry on from where we left off to obtain our 1rst title in 5 years!! :cool:

:fero: FORCA BARCA :fero:

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Xavi and Puyol has been our 2 best players. In the last few games Xavi hasn't been quite as intstrumental, he even had to play DM against Levante when Marquez was out, for the sake of the team! He's the player with the most minutes too, if I don't remember wrong, so he definitely deserves a nice christmas rest now.

Xavi has been pure class for us this season, together with Puyol. Eto'o and Deco are following right behind the two Catalans.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
I think its a team mechanism. You cannot neglect the efforts of Marquez, Gio, Belletti, Valdez, and the rest of the team. Without doubt, the players mentioned above have been our best players, but its clear that the whole team is what brings out the best in them.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
First of all I would like to add that our team and our players have all been good and it's the Barca team itself that has played good and then the individual players:)

The three best in my opinion is:

1.Puyol: He has been massive and so solid in defense that not including him in my pick would be sad,yes he is :star:The soul of the team:star:

2.Xavi: We all remember how good he was the first months of this season and how good he played.Now in December he wasn't so good tough but he deserved it. :heart:

3. Eto'o: Has had an amazing season nothing to say :star:

Ofcourse some other players should be included because everybody has played good :proud:

FORCA BARCA

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
to be honest, can't name a player and leave another

yes Puyol has been always a great player, and yes he's the SOUL OF THE TEAM

we can't forget every game there is a great player, when a player lost his form, we'll find someone else covers for that mistake

even Damia did the same in our last game when he made it quite good closing the offside he broke and covered the goal.

yes, Eto'o, Puyol, Xavi, Deco, Ronaldinho, Marquez, Valdes"even his mistakes makes me angry" , Belliti, Gio, Olequer... all the team.

even Rijarkd was great.

we should be happy to have a big Unit as a team, not a singel player who do the work for us, and when he's not in form we lose games.

so I'll vote for the whole Team as a best player.

Visca el Barca

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Xavi Deco => The best 2 mids in the world, took Barca to a new level.

Eto'o comes behind them then comes Puyol Ronaldinho Marquez.

Huge credit to Rijkaard.

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Deco is adding in several parts to barça gameplay.

Defence
He is very helpful in defence and our defences thanks him a lot, he's the 1st defender in defence line. He steals a lot of balls, block the midfield with Xavi and Marquez, and he's fighting a lot with others defensive midfields. He doesn't hide him and he's strong by this way.

Offense
He also be very important in offense to regulate the ball control, the rythm of attacks and to give good passes. I don't exactly know how many assists he gave to Eto'o, but he has ones. He can score and he scored good goals, important as the 2nd one in albacete, the 2nd against Malaga. goals who gave victories, very important goals.

So for me others players are very important Eto'o, Puyol first of them, but all players create the team and barça is good thanks to all players and Rijkaard management.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Jp Rodriguez said:
Xavi, Ronaldinho y Eto'o
the Danish agree with me

sport.es

Ronaldinho, Xavi y Eto’o, los mejores para los daneses

El crack brasileño sacó un 7% más de votos que el jugador de la cantera

A pesar de que cuando se fue de vacaciones a Brasil, el jugador blaugrana anunció que lo prioritario para él era descansar y que evitaría realizar declaraciones y apariciones públicas, es algo difícil para Ronaldinho pasar inadvertido para los periodistas. No sólo juega partidos amistosos en favor de causas solidarias, ayer disputó otro, sino que, además, en el que está siendo su gran año no paran de caerle nominaciones y premios.

El mago brasileño ha sido elegido por los culés daneses como el mejor jugador del Barça durante el año 2004. 1.800 aficionados culés del país nórdico, país que tiene su ligazón al Barça desde los tiempo de Allan Simonsen y después de Michael Laudrup realizaron una votación que dejo a Ronaldinho como vencedor con un 34% de los votos. Por detrás del astro brasileño quedó el centrocampista Xavi Hernández y el delantero Samuel Eto’o. El jugador catalán sacó el 26,7% de los votos mientras que el camerunés se hizo con un total de 19,6%.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts