Zannetti

Pires
Vieria
Ballack
Nedved

Ronaldo
Van Nistelrooy
Henry

Some of the best players ever in this decade have not won it but Troare as in 2005:eek: why you guys think these players have not won it.And any players i missed out in this decade as well.

·
Premier Player
3,328 Posts
You going to mention Henry? Pff.
With Arsenal, he used to kick Mancs butt...
Now, without him, Arsenal still kicks Mancs butt...
Same old story!

Seriously, not crediting Henry of Great player is really about losing memory... We still have to see better player on a 8 years period in EPL.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
With Arsenal, he used to kick Mancs butt...
Now, without him, Arsenal still kicks Mancs butt...
Same old story!

Seriously, not crediting Henry of Great player is really about losing memory... We still have to see better player on a 8 years period in EPL.
Henry was superb and I'd certainly add him there, but just find henryrules funny on how he has to open different threads to let people know that Henry deserved the European or World awards in 2004 for the millionth time.

As for Arsenal kicking United's arse, aye the trophies indeed show that:proud:.

·
Administrator
53,206 Posts
You going to mention Henry? Pff.
I know its just banter from your part, but if he is not a great player, then that would mean your league is a very weak one. Because he is the best player ever in EPL history, and yeah, would be a bad sign for the league if he wasnt "great" in overall.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
I know its just banter from your part, but if he is not a great player, then that would mean your league is a very weak one. Because he is the best player ever in EPL history, and yeah, would be a bad sign for the league if he wasnt "great" in overall.
Read above:D. He was a genius, and from him they've fallen down to playing Adebayor, brilliant:pp

·
Administrator
53,206 Posts
Hehehe, in that sense, I agree. And yeah, Henry rules is beyond ****ing obbssessed, for 4 ****ing years he has been insisting to point the same boring crap over and over again. Pretty sure this thread in itself is just an excuse to somehow point that out again :pp

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
So far anyway in the modern era.

Buffon

Thuram
Cannavaro
Zannetti

Pires
Vieria
Ballack
Nedved

Ronaldo
Van Nistelrooy
Henry

Some of the best players ever in this decade have not won it but Troare as in 2005:eek: why you guys think these players have not won it.And any players i missed out in this decade as well.

Totti.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
looks like Cannavaro and Ruud won't ever win one.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Hehehe, in that sense, I agree. And yeah, Henry rules is beyond ****ing obbssessed, for 4 ****ing years he has been insisting to point the same boring crap over and over again. Pretty sure this thread in itself is just an excuse to somehow point that out again :pp
Do you think it's as bad as amr and ADP?:flirt:

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Ronaldo won with AC Milan ;)
he helped in training and gave rest to the strikers on the weekend....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts