Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who do you think are the 2 best keepers, 5 best defenders, 5 best midfielders and 5 best strikers in the Israeli League (foreigners included). These are players that you would want on your team.

My Picks:

Keepers: Davidovich(M. Haifa), Strauber(M. Tel Aviv)

Defenders: Pantsil(M. Tel Aviv), Benado(M. Haifa), Saban(H. Petach Tikva), Giovanini(M. Tel Aviv), Goncalves(M. Haifa)

Midfielders: Rosso(M. Haifa), Tal(M. Haifa), Marques(H. Tel Aviv), Suan(B. Sakhnin), Obieda(Ashdod)

Strikers: Katan(M. Haifa), Addo(M. Tel Aviv), Mizrachi(H. Beer Sheva), Duarte(H. Nazareth Illit), Lima(B. Yehuda)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Good topic. :thmbup:

Mine would be....

Keepers:

Davidovich (M. Haifa), Ohad Cohen (M. Petah Tikva)

Defenders: Painstil (M. Tel Aviv), Ben Yosef (M. Petah Tikva), Giovannini, Strull (M. Tel Aviv), Etchi (Bney Sachnin)

Midfielders: Prince Daye, Gal Alberman (M. Petah Tikva), Aviram Bruchian (B. Jerusalem), Idan Tal, Rosso (M. Haifa)

Strikers: Gil Vemut (H. Haifa), Alon Mizrachi (Hapoel Beer Sheva), Duarte (Nazrath Illit), Katan (M. Haifa), Olomuyina (B. Sachnin)

I'd also like to mention guys like Ebiede, Ogbuke (Ashdod) and Alain Masoudi (Sachnin) but they haven't done enough yet.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i'm sorry to tell you but the best players of the league are:
goalkeepers:davidovich(haifa),liran strauber(m tel aviv)
deefenders:saban(h petach tikva),rami chalis(h tel aviv)emmanuel pappoe(ashdod),strul(m tel aviv),arik benado(m haifa),yigal antebi (h tel aviv), adoram keisi(h petach tikva)
midfielders:emmanuel ebiede,ogbuke(ashdod),katan,rosso,bokoli(m haifa), eduardo marakes (h tel aviv)
strikers:duarte(narzrat ilit), shay holtzman(ashdod),ishmael ado(m tel aviv), omer golan(m petach tikva)

prince daye??? comm'on man! he is a very weak player.
i didn't even put alberman because he isn't in shape after his injury.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
shay said:
i'm sorry to tell you but the best players of the league are:
prince daye??? comm'on man! he is a very weak player.
i didn't even put alberman because he isn't in shape after his injury.
My list is not very accurate,I am aware. It's not like you can make something after 3 rounds. (I wanted to include Saban but forgot :eek:)
Still I think most of the players on the list have been playing very good so far, this was the main factor. That's why I excluded players like Omer Golan, Shtrauber, and so on. So these are the players I've been impressed with at least in one game so far this season. ;)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Kappas Picks:

Keepers: Davidovich(M. Haifa), Korenfine (B. Jerusalem)

Defenders: Pantsil(M. Tel Aviv), Benado(M. Haifa), Saban(H. Petach Tikva), Keisi (M. Haifa),Strull (M. Tel Aviv) , Goncalves(M. Haifa)

Midfielders: Rosso(M. Haifa), Albergam (M. Petach Tikva), Dago (M.Tel Aviv), Tal(M. Haifa), Avi Ninmy, Aviram Bruchian (B. Jerusalem)

Strikers: Katan(M. Haifa), Abergil ,Mizrachi(H. Beer Sheva), Bitton (M. Tel Aviv), Asuilin (B. Jerusalem), Addo (M Tel Aviv)

·
Registered
947 Posts
My Picks:

Keepers: Davidovich (M. Haifa), Strauber (M. Tel Aviv)

Defenders: Pantsil (M. Tel Aviv), Benado (M. Haifa), Saban (H. Petach Tikva), Keisi (M. Haifa), Antebi (H.Tel Aviv)

Midfielders: Rosso (M. Haifa), Tal (M. Haifa), Boccoli (M.Haifa), Badir (M.Haifa),
Liran Cohen (M.Tel Aviv)

Strikers: Katan, Colautti (M. Haifa), Abergil ,Mizrachi(H. Beer Sheva),
Duarte (Nazrath Illit)

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
02AppaK said:
Kappas Picks:

Keepers: Davidovich(M. Haifa), Korenfine (B. Jerusalem)

Defenders: Pantsil(M. Tel Aviv), Benado(M. Haifa), Saban(H. Petach Tikva), Keisi (M. Haifa), Ben Shimon (B. Yehuda), Goncalves(M. Haifa)

Midfielders: Rosso(M. Haifa), Albergam (M. Petach Tikva), Dago (M.Tel Aviv), Tal(M. Haifa), Avi Ninmy, Aviram Bruchian (B. Jerusalem)

Strikers: Katan(M. Haifa), Abergil ,Mizrachi(H. Beer Sheva), Bitton (M. Tel Aviv), Asuilin (B. Jerusalem), Addo (M Tel Aviv)
Ben Shimon, huh? Apperantly you don't even know who's active and who's retired...

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Ben Shimon is a commentator nowadays.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
My list:

Goalkeepers: Davidovich (Maccabi Haifa), Rahamim (M.S. Ashdod)

Defenders: Giovannini, Paintsil (Maccabi Tel Aviv), Pappoe (M.S. Ashdod), Kobi Ganon (Maccabi Petah Tikva), Pina (Maccabi Haifa)

Midfielders: Obieda (Ashdod), Boccoli (Maccabi Haifa), Marques (Hapoel Tel Aviv), Vermut (Hapoel Haifa), Mashiach (Maccabi Petah Tikva)

Forwards: Mizrahi (Hapoel Beer Sheva, not for long), Katan (Maccabi Haifa), Olomuyina (Bnei Sachnin), Daye (Maccabi Petah Tikva), Duarte (Nazereth Illit)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Goalkeepers:Nir Davidovich (Maccabi Haifa), Ohad Cohen (Hapoel Petah Tikva)

Defenders: Morad Megamadov (Maccabi Petch Tikva), Wescley Goncalves (Maccabi Haifa), Arik Benado (Maccabi Haifa), Mauricio Giovanini (Maccabi Tel Aviv), Avi Strool (Maccabi Tel Aviv)

Midfielders: Gustavo Boccoli (Maccabi Haifa), Giovanni Rosso (Maccabi Haifa), Manor Hassan (Maccabi Petah Tikva), Baruch Dego (Maccabi Tel Aviv), Gal Alberman (Maccabi Petah Tikva)

Forwards: Yaniv Katan (Maccabi Haifa), Ishmael Addo (Maccabi Tel Aviv), Gabriel Lima (Bnei Yehuda), Roberto Colautti (Maccabi Haifa), Jose Duarte ( Hapoel Nazereth Illit)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Hrevivo said:
Ben Shimon, huh? Apperantly you don't even know who's active and who's retired...

Didn't know it was this year..sheesh. Why you being so harsh on me :(

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
So when you say someone will retire at the end of the season (last season), it means he will still be playing next season???

Are you saying you just listed names without even knowing how they're playing???

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Hrevivo said:
So when you say someone will retire at the end of the season (last season), it means he will still be playing next season???

Are you saying you just listed names without even knowing how they're playing???
Give me a break
Its the begining of the season....

Let Mr. Statistica get into the mood and then i'll tell ya :D

kappishi?

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Hrevivo said:
mr. statistica has yet to ever show any statistica... So far the statistica provider was me, and now it's Raanan's job...

Propoganda!!!

You know that Yediot Achronot come to me first for all the numbers :D

Sides...my formulas are soo hard, i am gonna be kind and give you the end answer :flirt:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Guys, Shtrauber is currently one of the worst keepers in the league. Penstil kinda sucks too like his mistake against Bayern... don't agree with those lists at all. Still early to the season to know which are the best players IMO. But it would consist of atleat 3 Beitar players ...

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
gba said:
Still early to the season to know which are the best players IMO. But it would consist of atleat 3 Beitar players ...

More :proud:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts