Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would you claim as to being the best talent outside Serie A,La liga and the Epl?

Couple names that come to mind are Ribery in the Bundesliga,Arshavin in Russia and Gourcuff in La Championat.

Who are the top talents in Portugal,Brazil and Argentina or others? Is Riquelme still going strong?

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Err, Benzema.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Benzema has no pure talent amp?

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Best player in terms of what?!

Finishing --> Toni

Skills --> Riquelme or Benzema or Diego

Overall --> Ribery

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Benzema has no pure talent amp?
he does, but not at the level of riquelme or d'alessandro, imo.

btw, the the great goltv commentator ray hudson recently expounding on messi vs. cristiano ronaldo: "leo has a big advantage...he's argentine!"

:proud:

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
It was top 5, now it's best 3?

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
pure talent? it's riquelme or d'alessandro
Alex is just as infleuntial as D'Allesandro for Internacional if not more. D'Allesandro was honouring Alex on the pitch in one of their games in the later stages of the Copa Sudamericana. Very good player.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
he does, but not at the level of riquelme or d'alessandro, imo.

btw, the the great goltv commentator ray hudson recently expounding on messi vs. cristiano ronaldo: "leo has a big advantage...he's argentine!"

:proud:
ampersand, are we talking of the Andres "flopped in Euro leagues" d'alessandro...You can't be serious.Benzema is more talented imo.

Bundesliga has a lot, and I mean a lot of great players. To deny them being in the mix of the Top FOUR is a travesty.

The list gets real small when you don't look into the Bundesliga along with the other 3.
Well a little over the top statement i think.A travesty? i think not...though the bundesliga may have a stronger concentration of player's outside the big three.

·
Rumo ao Hexa
206 Posts
I'd say Hernanes tops D'Alessandro and Alex in Brazil, but i can biased. Very good player though, good tackles, great vision, wicked shot!

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
My top 5 in Portugal:

1. Lucho Gonzalez
2. Pablo Aimar
3. Lisandro Lopez
4. Joao Moutinho
5. Liedson

·
Registered
45,377 Posts
^ Complete ignorance in the above posts.

Alvaro Recoba, by miles.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Also, Juan Seba Veron.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts