Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Others. And Who?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, this miserable season is finally over, so we should try to find out which Lazio-player deserves the *Xtratime - Lazio award* :) for Player of the Season. So cast your vote and please let us know why you voted the way you did. :)

FORZA LAZIO !!

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
There is no doubt in my mind that Deki is the :star: of the season.

Nesta is always solid & tough to beat. But thats what is expected from him. Crespo did not play enough to impress & some of his comments were degrading so to say. Lopez tried hard, and maybe eventually he will produce. Fiore had terrible start & woke up at the end.

Deki was our "knight" throughout the season. Tried hard & pushed for more even when everything seemed lost. From the point he reached his form, i did not miss nedved on the left, not for a second.

My vote goes to him:)

·
Registered
25,267 Posts
yeh I agree, Stankovic has been great this year.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a tough call for me and I have four candidates to chose from and I want to chose someone who has been playing good all season. Deki Stankovic has been ver important for us since Zac put him on the left. He proved that he could challenge his opponent, he made a lot of assists and he found himself as a regular goalscorer. Truely his best season at Lazio, but he did not play well all season.

Stefano Fiore proved to be very imporant in the last part of the season with good assists and a few goals aswell. As much as I like Fiore I can't give him my vote because his first part of the season was simply too bad.

Our great keeper Angelo Peruzzi had a good year and he saved us from embarrasment time and time again. He deserves to be in Italy's World Cup Squad, but I understand him, that he don't want to be third choice. Though he has played good he also made a few very bad mistakes in the end of the season.

But my vote goes to a pleyer who has shown throughout the season that he was a great playewr with a winner's motivation. There wasn't very big expectations before the season, but he proved to be what Lazio really wanted. When the rest of the team was falling apart he kept running and tackling. It's :star: Giuliano Giannichedda :star:

·
Registered
426 Posts
I guess my opinion doesn't count a lot as I have hardly watched any game all year. What I do know is that it is unusual for a midfielder to score goals on a regular basis. My vote goes to Deki.

·
International
6,519 Posts
And what goals they were :eek::stuckup::proud:

Thank you :star:Dejan Stankovic:star: for the show you made us... Thanks for the goals vs Galatasaray, Milan, Roma, Verona...

·
Registered
672 Posts
For me the choice was between Giannichedda, Stankovic and Nesta, and since Gianni&Chedda and Stankovic already were in the lead I voted for il mio capitano! I know he has had a hard time especially at and after the derby, but for the rest his season was world class! Last match he showed he was back and ready for the world cup too!

Daje Sandro, Laziale a vita!!! :heart: :star:

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
this Season is for Deki..we need the player like him for next season, his spirit, his speed, and he is the best!!! :)
FORZA DEKI!!!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Deki? I didn't see any single game in the season but from the result and news, I thought Crespo was the best in the season ... from number of goal he scored...

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
For me it's been our fatman in between the goals Peruzzi. After him Stankovic, the derby fighter :proud: , and Nesta our always reliable captain.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Lazindo01 said:
Deki? I didn't see any single game in the season but from the result and news, I thought Crespo was the best in the season ... from number of goal he scored...
He scored 11 (?) goals this season. This is waaaay to less for a striker of his cowe. We payed a world record fee for him, and he did nothing this year. Crespo our best player ? I don't think so. Maybe the player with the biggest wages, but lowest morale ?

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Thx Matjaz, that's why Mancini would let him move if there is a good offer....

Living in US is so pathetic for a soccer fan like me, the only news you can follow is the magazine (which come a week or two late) and the internet --> so many rumours and news that sometimes not true ...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts