Xtratime Community banner

Best player of the season?

457 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Sabry 
#1 ·
Give the names of several players so we can make a poll to see who is the best player of the season in the Turkish League.
Here are a few names:
1.Hasan Sas(Galatasaray)
2.Ergün(Galatasaray)
3.Mondragon(Galatasaray)
4.Revivo(Fenerbahçe)
5.Ilhan(Besiktas)
6.Kennedy(Ankaragücü)
Other players?

#6 ·
MaWe, dont foeget to add our avatar to yourself as well;)

I guess I would igve it to both ergun and sas!

Ilhan desrves mention too but he is way too agreesive and caused his team to lose points cuz of that!

#7 ·
Hi folks.

For me (i saw only Gala, Besiktas and Fenerbahce games) goes the award to

1. Hasan Sas
2. Ergun
3. I.Mansiz
4.Serhat

I have a couple of turkish friends. They are all supporting Gala. We tried to looked so many games we can of the 3 big teams in turkey. And i'm very delighted. Gala is a superb team. Besiktas has a lot of talented player(ilhan, ahmet, nihat till he leaves and so on) but they still are not a team.

#9 ·
Egyptian guys you are so funny have many games have you wtached of the Turkish leaguse Ahmed Hassan is a very good player but no wer near the level skill and clas of the Turkish stars listed by Kubi and others not espaically Hasan Sas who is at the level of players liek Zdane and Figo so please stop with the biased views and open your eyes fully my MVP award goes to Hasan Sas and Example of how to be a Professional Athlete in th 21th Century award goes to Ergun Penbe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.