Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think is the best women player in the world? I think Marta is the best, by far. Her technique and speed is better then some of the male footballers. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Marta is certainly a top contender for FIFA player of the year.

I haven't seen these women play since the WC 2 years ago, and a lot can change in 2 years. I can't really pick one that's "the best."

Oh, all right. I'll pick Christine Sinclair.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Mmh, difficult.

I think Birgit Prinz, Maribel Dominguez,
Marta and Hanna Ljunberg are the favorites.

Ok, i am biased, Prinz should make the hattrick.
Next year somebody else can win. ;)

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Jeff said:
I have a feeling Prinz will not win it this year.

I think Ljungberg has a good chance.
Marta had a much better season than Hanna Ljungberg and after two wins for Birgitt Prinz I think Marta deserves the title this time...she's amazing! :sweeteye:

·
Registered
97 Posts
i like Gulbrandsen she excellent in euro 05 her workrate is brill i felt like she was pulling the Norway side along in the tournament

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marta is the best. If the award goes to anyone else it's a scandal! Marta is the women-copy of Ronaldinho! :star:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Solveig is the Best!

huckerby6ncfc said:
i like Gulbrandsen she excellent in euro 05 her workrate is brill i felt like she was pulling the Norway side along in the tournament
My vote goes for Solveig Gulbrandsen as well. She had a fantastic Euro2005 tournament and played her best in the semis scoring the winning goal against Sweden in overtime. She also helped lead her club team Kolbotn to a league championship in Norway as well.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Messi said:
Marta is the best. If the award goes to anyone else it's a scandal! Marta is the women-copy of Ronaldinho! :star:
I hope she looks better than him.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Kelly Smith

she scored and set up two more last week against Birmingham.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.