2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh yeah,
what is ur opinion about Ziad

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
who is 2- and 3- patrick...i don't know them...;)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ahhhaa kluivert...

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
hmmm.. amazingly.. Emperor knows Ziad Al Kord (WHO!! :D) and doesn't know well known internationals in Ibrahim Said and Hatem Trabelsi!!! :D

Ok.. my pick would be:

(in no order!!)
- Mido
- Naybet
- Al Hasan Al Yami
- Hani Al Dhabet
- Mohammed Al Doayea
- Nawaf Al Temyat

(Kluivert.. I have Ibrahim Said in my CM game too :) he now has a second nationality of English.. been with me for 5 seasons now!!) :)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
1- Nayebet
2- Mido
3- Dumyat
4- Abdallah Abu Zama
5- Ziad El Kurd from Palestine :proud:

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh yeah Assassin, Ziad is a good player...:proud:

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i know only good players Yasir like Ziad ;):D

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
We cant compare keepers to strikers or defenders to forwards.. We should make a best player in each category instead, like we had in the African forum 2 years ago.

In no particular order (taking into consideration RECENT performance, i.e. 6 months):

- Ahmed 'Mido' Hossam (EGY)
- Nouredine Naybet (MOR)
- Nawaf el Temyat (KSA)
- Hatem Trabelsi (TUN)
- Rafik Saifi (ALG)
- Ahmed Hassan (EGY) (his recent performance has put him on the best 5 players in the Turkish league)

I also like El Hasan Al Yami a lot !

if it were best goal keepers, there are TWO and ONLY TWO in the Arab world:

- Mohammad Al Deyea
- Essam Al Hadary

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
Sabry said:
We cant compare keepers to strikers or defenders to forwards.. We should make a best player in each category instead, like we had in the African forum 2 years ago.

In no particular order (taking into consideration RECENT performance, i.e. 6 months):

- Ahmed 'Mido' Hossam (EGY)
- Nouredine Naybet (MOR)
- Nawaf el Temyat (KSA)
- Hatem Trabelsi (TUN)
- Rafik Saifi (ALG)
- Ahmed Hassan (EGY) (his recent performance has put him on the best 5 players in the Turkish league)

I also like El Hasan Al Yami a lot !

if it were best goal keepers, there are TWO and ONLY TWO in the Arab world:

- Mohammad Al Deyea
- Essam Al Hadary
Hi sabry, I agree.. a seperate thread for each position would be better.. but then I'd prefer we limit each position to 2 players max (just like you did with keepers)..

Commenting on your list.. well my only comment would be Ahmed Hassan.. well I know he's improved a lot.. but he's one of those guys that I've never liked.. why?? Cuz he used to frustrate me to hell while watching the Egyptian National Team.. He simply tries to do more than what is needed.. and in doing so ends the teams chances of doing anything (a big exception would be THAT goal against South Africa in the African Nations Cup Final a few years back :)).. reminds me of Liverpool's Danny Murphy who while as loyal and hardworking as ever.. simply tries to do too much and loses the ball that way...

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
True ya Yasir :)

Sometimes he tries to show off or overdo it, just like that match vs. Senegal in ACN2002. When we were down 1-0 (thanks to that silly 85th minute goal), he received a perfect pass on the edge of the Senegal box with only the keeper to beat. Instead of playing it easily into the net, he opted for a weird volley/sidekick that ended up miles above the bar. HOWEVER, I would rather have 11 Danny Murphys on the team, rather than 11 who play a good game every 3 games.. ;)

Hassan may be a show offer (not always and not too much) but he has a very good fighting spirit and at least gives 110%, unlike many others.

·
Registered
918 Posts
hi guys ..

i agree on making a seperate thread for each position as a poll would be nice ... and then i'll vote ;)

by the way .. how is RIDA ANTAR ( LEBANON ) doing in the german league ( i think hamburg ) ??? never heard about him since the beginning of the season

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I think Ali Bernbenia from Manchester City. He was a fanstastic player in PSG and now he proves to be a major leader in Man City strives into the EPL.

What about some dude from Iraq whom in 1994 scored the most goals in the world? :) can someone give me a name?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.