Xtratime Community banner

Bets player in Macedonian league

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Definitely not interesting to choose best Macedonian player because we all know who the winner will be :)

So, that's why I want to make a poll about best player from the Macedonian league.
First, let's all suggest the players and than I'll make the poll.
My quick suggestions are (I know that I'll forget many other so you add them):
Pacovski, Nedjipi, Pejcic, Polozani, Ivanovski, Kmetovski, Gjoshevski, Masev, Naumov, Wandeir, Shikov, Meglenski, Tancevski, Ristic, Emini, Emurlahu, Jancevski, Toleski, Stojanovski...

U

·
0 Posts
Ljubco Kmetovski (Milano)

No other GK have the let in goal per cent as him over the last 2 years years in our domestic soccer. He won many games for Vardar, saved many points and thats why he is my favouurite and i will support him where ever he go and i do realy hope he can make some money in some other nation for a year at least cos he deserve it.. He playd VS lichstenstain last year and that game we won 1-2... I wish Ljubco very good luck and good games in Milano and he started prity good and did save a panelty against Rabotnicki.

I have Polozani and Meglenski right after "Kmeto"

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Come one guys, only 12 members have voted so far.

Let me remind you that the poll has multiple choice so you can vote for more than 1 player.

After the poll is closed we'll name a "Fans player of the year" and I'll post an article about that on my blog

·
Expecto patronum!
13,563 Posts
JumboMkd said:
Come one guys, only 12 members have voted so far.

Let me remind you that the poll has multiple choice so you can vote for more than 1 player.

After the poll is closed we'll name a "Fans player of the year" and I'll post an article about that on my blog

I vote for "XT player of the year" :)

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Another reminder that there are just couple of days left until the end of the big "Best Players of the Year 2006" on http://www.jadransport.org/
Don't forget to leave your email after the voting because there's a prize - a NT jersey of your choice

1 - 14 of 14 Posts