Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which player had the best match in 2008.

My pick is Arshavin vs Holland. Euros 08 Just outstanding there was not a better performance in 2008.What do you guys think and what are your picks.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Del Piero vs Real Madrid in the Santiago, 2 goals and got a standing ovation. :proud:

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As always lots of biased picks on xt.There must of been other performances come on xt where are you guys.

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
Mate, you only picked Andrei because Arsenal are signing him within the next 48 hours :)hopeful::thumbsup::thumbsup::thmbdown::confused::rolleyes::proud:) or something.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No i did not do it because of that.As you know i am not biased in anyway am i.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Spain at the Euro. Simply unstoppable.
What was the best performane by a player in 2008.Team performances do not count.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Yes, I guess it's Messi in one of those games he has been redicilous this year. He's had a handfull of those performances.

Arshavin vs Holland in the euros was great as well.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Boruc in the euro against Austria.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Why is annoying, he is stating that Del Piero gave one of the best performances against RM in 2008, and he is completly right.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
It's annoying because it's always Del Piero for him, irrespective of what the issue is about.

And no, it wasn't the best. He had a great game, with 2 great goals, but other then that it was quite ordinary. A lot of players have scored 2 goals in big games this year, just like Del Piero did at Bernabau.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts