Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Who is your favourite player over the age of 30. Mine is Dennis Bergkamp. The guy is a world class player and deserves another deal at Highbury.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Yay ! Thanks The Magician !! :happy:

Of course, my vote goes to my most favorite player ever Dennis Bergkamp. :star:

One of the greatest European talents. Legendary player for his respective clubs and national team. A rare type of player that can hardly be found anywhere for his vision, contribution to his teammates, superb short and long passings, his beautiful-yet-deadly assists and his outstanding goals. A true maestro of art of segunda punta and one of the best the world ever seen. Just ask his striking partners' opinions about him like Ian Wright, Kluivert, Anelka and Henry.

Anyway, I also would like to mention Alan Shearer. He is my favorite English player. Very dangerous and great striking ability, also great leadership as well. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Paolo Di Canio - sublime skills and plays the game whole-heartedly and with a passion. Even at 34/35 (however old is he now) he's still a plesure to watch evertime he steps foot on the pitch.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Maldini would have to top it these days. Baggio and bergkamp are playing sublime football as well.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
CUG said:
Maldini would have to top it these days. Baggio and bergkamp are playing sublime football as well.

this is the English forum :fero:

Robert Pires has got to be the most consistently good one in the EPL.

but Dennis is a treasure of course,and even at 35 he will get offered a new deal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts