Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I personnally think that independiente have the second most talent in argentina next to boca and river. Who do you think is there man?

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Undoubtabely, Independiente have great talent. They have some exceptional young players in Esteban Cambiasso,Daniel Montenegro, Ariel Montenegro, Bruno Marioni, Fransico Guerrero and Claudio Graf. Bear in mind that Cambiasso, D.Montenegro and Marioni are all on loan to Independiente and will eventually leave the club.

Apart from River Plate & Boca Juniors I also think that San Lorenzo, Newells Old Boy's & Argentinos Juniors have some excellent youth players.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I only rescue from your list Marioni!

the vewterans or senior players with talent and experience, The keeper :FARID MONDRAGON

not even close to the pool of players from boca, river or san lorenzo.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Palermo,
Well, that is your personal opinion of Independiente's youth. I think that Cambiasso & Daniel Montenegro have the talent to develop into future stars. I also forgot to mention Gabriel Milito in my initial post, I think he has promising defensive abilities, and I think he is a fine prospect

[This message has been edited by czar (edited 05-05-2000).]

J

·
0 Posts
czar
u said that cammbiaso and montenegro and another one i forget his name are in loan to independinte ..
wuts the clubs they are going back to ?

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Jordanian Guy,
Marseille (France): Daniel Montenegro
He should be going back to Marseille, in the next 6-12 months. If Marseille do not keep him, then they will most probably sell him to another European club.

Real Madrid (Spain): Esteban Cambiasso
Cambiasso, is due back at Real Madrid this July. Independiente will surely try and extend the loan period. Cambiasso, has stated that he would like to continue playing first team football. If he goes back to Madrid, he can expect to probably be on the substitutes bench for one more season.

Wanderers (Uruguay) and a group of business associates control Bruno Marioni's contract. He was previously playing for a club in Portugal. The loan period expires this Summer. A few of the big Italian clubs have taken a look at him. It is uncertain as to where he will end up at this point.

[This message has been edited by czar (edited 06-05-2000).]

·
Registered
421 Posts
czar
can u tell me more about Bruno Marioni
POS,age,play like who
and somethings ...?

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
San Lorenzo have a good midfield but they dont have a good finisher to end the ball in the net.Why the hell Bernardo Romeo is not playing for a while.Esteves & Romagnoli is at their best now. I will rate the clubs as follows now:

1)Boca
2)River
3)San Lorenzo
4)Independiente

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Mushfiq, Romeo has been out injured, but he has now recovered and is elegible for first team selection.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts