Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine is Novellino of Samp, I like him, but also Capello of course

others deserve a mention are Prandelli, Malesani, Lippi and De Biasi

·
Registered
256 Posts
Has to be Mancini, he has transformed a team destined for mid-table into a team challenging for a CL spot with Inter, the obstacles which he has ahead of him is tremendous, he doesn't have any money to spend on players which he wants, and with all the ongoing financial problems Lazio has, it is difficult to keep them happy.

But Mancini has motivated them to gear them up for each game, keeping them happy and forget about the problems for the time being, focussing on the match.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Must be Capello, because he hasnt stayed in a promised, he has delivered everywhere he has gone, and he has sensi who doesnt really helps much at Roma.

Lippi failed terribly at Inter, he has the Ref on his side and still if he doesnt have the best possible squad of the season he wont deliver. Juve has a super team but their defense is not outstanding and look how underpar they look.

Ancelotti failed at Juve, but he has improved a lot. Still the best for me by far is Capello. However I love how Del Neri´s team plays.

To me the most overrated ones are Zaccheroni and Mancini.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
when Capello leaves Roma i hope he is able to take the Italian NT job...i forget if he said he wasnt interested in it and i can see him not being interested but i think he would do an excellent job

·
Registered
256 Posts
jack goff said:
To me the most overrated ones are Zaccheroni and Mancini.
How can you say Mancini is overated, he brought Lazio; a side whom many pundits deem for a relegation battle last season to 4th spot, semis of the UEFA and the Coppa Italia.

He totally rejuvenated the Lazio side you are seeing at the moment, and even now, without Deki, he has done so well into reshuffling the squad and motivate them.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Yeah, roster which is about two times worse than Inter's and yet we have as many points as you.;) Really, Mancini has his flaws most of which come from lack of experience. But to say he is as bad as Zac... I can't agree (yes, I am fully aware how biased my view is, flame me!;) ) - Zac had Nesta, Crespo, Mendieta etc in Lazio and he was barely able to get to the sixth place. Even with his limited squad depth Mancini rotates his players regularly except those who have not any substitution even close to their class (like Stam). He still has a lot to learn before catching up with the light of Capello but I would dare to say he is one of the most promising young coaches in the world right now. Prandelli lso deserves mention for his ability to cope with endless changes in his roster and still having a competitive team.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
So i was the only one voting for Del Neri? i like coaches that play attack football. Del Neri was not even a former player but took Chievo to Serie A where he managed to become a mid table team and even beat the big boys. He's done a great job and could hopefully coach a bigger club soon.

Zaccheroni (Inter)
Lippi (Juventus)
Mancini (Lazio)
Ancelotti (Milan)
Capello (Roma)
Novellino (Sampdoria)
Papadopolou (Siena)

These guys should also get a mention, all great coaches.

Cosmi was good the previous few seasons, he's and ass but a charismatic person. I wonder what he would do with a bigger club. Mazzone and Trap are the 2 worst ones. Goo defensive minded and old fashioned.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Del Neri played for Foggia, even when they were in Serie A :)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I think that Mancini in the future will be the best.
Also now he made a great Lazio,inside and outsuide the stadium.
He created the group,he gave an identity to this team.The society stolen him his most rapresentative players,every year,but he continued to win.
He's great,he has just to learn to accept that a team can't win always.

Then for me Novellino is great.Let's consider only that this year he brought to national level 3 players as Bazzani,Volpi and Bettarini,and for me also Diana.Let's consider that the greatness of sampdoria is the total way of playing,the group,the anger,all images of the coach.

Lippi,outside Juventus,without refrees'favours,can't do anything.
Del Neri for me he's just able to choose the right players from lower societies..
Prandelli is really able to work with young players,and this is a great quality.

Mazzone is the best.
He's the image of love for football,even now,that football is terribly ill.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Well since Dean made a point out of saying the best in Serie A, I go for Lippi. His record is unmatched. People say that any coach could win the league at Juventus but Ancelotti tried and failed. Lippi opened with a total knockout, 10 points clear of Lazio in his first season at the club, now that's something.

·
Registered
70 Posts
frozaaaaaaaaa :star: recco:star: :star: :strong: :fero: :fero: :fero:
best menager of all time.....................:star: :star: :star: :star:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts