Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whitch Inter member "looks" better with their "new" avatar?:D

P.S. For milanisti: we will lose the next derby, so DO NOT bet;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Most of them are chicken. Except Nerazzuri4life, :thumbsup: and Jose Luis Pirri, :)all the rest have chickened out or not taken part in it, specially the illoustrous Hector aka Jack Off who was one of investigator of this bet but so far, it all seems to be air...:eek: The one I'd truly do anything to see with a Milan avatar is Pingu aka Jimmy...:tongue::D

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
i've only seen nerazzurri in his lovely new avatar and i got to say he looked good:cool:

but i'm not sure the other perdenti are up to their word:tongue:

maybe they will need a couple more days to show up after the derby:howler:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
San Siro said:
The one I'd truly do anything to see with a Milan avatar is Pingu aka Jimmy...:tongue::D
i don't think jimmy took part in the bet, he chickened out even before the derby and refused to participate:tongue:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
San Siro said:
Most of them are chicken. Except Nerazzuri4life, :thumbsup: and Jose Luis Pirri, :)all the rest have chickened out or not taken part in it, specially the illoustrous Hector aka Jack Off who was one of investigator of this bet but so far, it all seems to be air...:eek: The one I'd truly do anything to see with a Milan avatar is Pingu aka Jimmy...:tongue::D

Cheers.;)
Respect to Nerazzurri4life and Jose Luis Pirri:thumbsup: :D

Is their a minimum amount of posts per day they must fullfill:cool:

Who did not "respect" the deal?:thumbdwn:

·
Registered
57,822 Posts
Hell, I look Ugly. :yuck:

P.S. For milanisti: we will lose the next derby, so DO NOT bet
Don't worry, You won't find any Interisti betting this time around.

What hurts me the most is that I was 45 minutes away from witnessing San Siro in an Inter avatar for 2 WHOLE MONTHS. :depress:

Shit happens.

·
International
6,724 Posts
I look dirty in those clothes! :(

P.S. I won a bet on the same day for Barcelona's won vs Valencia. That was for 1 dinner in a classy restaurant and my friend is going to pay for my dish ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nerazzuri4life said:
Hell, I look Ugly. :yuck:

Don't worry, You won't find any Interisti betting this time around.

What hurts me the most is that I was 45 minutes away from witnessing San Siro in an Inter avatar for 2 WHOLE MONTHS. :depress:

Shit happens.
Take it from me, you look real nice in your new "dress";) Do whatever you want in a month time, but if I were you I wouldn't go back. Inter is in your past. Free your soul, and most important, you've already suffered enough in your life. Be happy, it makes life much easier:devil:

The first 45 minutes was made up for last minutes bet's:D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jose luis pirri said:
I look dirty in those clothes! :(

P.S. I won a bet on the same day for Barcelona's won vs Valencia. That was for 1 dinner in a classy restaurant and my friend is going to pay for my dish ;)
Happy for your spanish bets :D

I don't really know whitch one of you two looks better in your new "dress". What a change. Take my advice, don't go back;)

·
Registered
57,822 Posts
Diavolo said:
Take it from me, you look real nice in your new "dress";) Do whatever you want in a month time, but if I were you I wouldn't go back. Inter is in your past. Free your soul, and most important, you've already suffered enough in your life. Be happy, it makes life much easier:devil:

The first 45 minutes was made up for last minutes bet's:D
:yuck: :yuck: :howler: :yuck: :yuck:

Who do you think I am fella, Some Super-giggs wannabe ?? :tongue:

Even if we do a Milan and drop to B, I'll still support INTER. :stuckup: :proud:

Can't wait for the 21st of March. :eek:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nerazzuri4life said:
:yuck: :yuck: :howler: :yuck: :yuck:

Who do you think I am fella, Some Super-giggs wannabe ?? :tongue:

Even if we do a Milan and drop to B, I'll still support INTER. :stuckup: :proud:

Can't wait for the 21st of March. :eek:
No you'r not like supergiggs, but he does it all the time:yuck:

You "only" have to do it once, and believe me:angel: I'm only telling you, cause I want you to live as long as possible, without heart attacks or falling in deep deprission; plus least but not last you REALLY look cool ;)

P.S. Even Pirri is not bad though:cool:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Drito said:
ur forgetting me....i also changed my avatar to milans:yuck: :yuck:
Welcome Drito, very kind of you:) How do you feel with your new look? Changes are needed from time to time:cool: Feel free to post as much as you want:D Your at home now:)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BTW, I almost forgot, I don't know who started the bet, but should our "new" supporters change the vote in the "Exchange section" in the thread titled "most supported club in Xtratime";)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Diavolo said:
BTW, I almost forgot, I don't know who started the bet, but should our "new" supporters change the vote in the "Exchange section" in the thread titled "most supported club in Xtratime";)
Who started the bet? Yours truly!:stuckup: :tongue:

As to the rest, that's simply Diabolik;)... but I like it VERY much!!!!:thumbsup::star:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:depress: :depress: :depress: :depress:

Are new fans haven't turned up today, hope they are not sick:D

·
Registered
57,822 Posts
Jose luis pirri said:
I hope we give bad luck to our new team and lose to Sparta Prague today :devil:
Ditto. ;) :tongue:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jose luis pirri said:
I hope we give bad luck to our new team and lose to Sparta Prague today :devil:
Pirri and Nerazzurri3-2Life, you are still traumatized, you still have that Interista need for suffering, you are in a new home now, free your soul;) You have suffered to much already in your life:depress: Be happy, and cheer with all of us, and say the magic 2 words that Payman taught you, it's easy, it's fullfilling, it's your new identity. Repeat: Forza Milan:devil:;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts