Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Banned
845 Posts
CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE DIDNT INCLUDE AIDAN McGEADY. MAN YALL NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES A BIT MORE.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Riccardo Montilivo. I remember reading a quote about him saying "even a blind man can see how much talent he has".

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Cristiano Ronaldo...

Not only will he be the best winger but overall best player in the world. :stuckup:

·
Registered
251 Posts
"Cristiano Ronaldo...

Not only will he be the best winger but overall best player in the world"

are u on drugs

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
#1 on Left or Right he is C.RONALDO!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Robben, C.Ronaldo...
Hear a lot of great stuff about Montolivo, but never wathced him...

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi

could some one till us more infos about Montolivo where he play and if u can put some videos about him

thanks

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I agree that it will be Robben :depress: and maybe if we didnt sign the Djem we would have had enough money to sign him :groan:

The problem is that he is quite injury-prone, and maybe he will tear his ligaments up one of these days. :neutral:

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Vicente is good....but im amazed at how you ppl keep mentioning players like Quincy and some guys from Galatasaray when anyone can see that Bastian Schweinsteiger is going to be easily one of the best 3 wingers in the game 3-4 years from now....him along with Arjen Robben (if he doesnt get injured) Ronaldo and Vicente will be the three best wingers in the game in another 3 years......

also bear in mind that Bastian is only just turned 20 and is the youngest of the lot........

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Since Ronaldo is mainly played out on the right wing (and is the best right winger) :D i will give the left wing position to Mr. Vicente! :)

1 - 20 of 83 Posts