Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
D'Agostino has a great left foot, a very good pass but Chivu for me.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
No, it really depends on what context you take the question, i thought he meant our best player that has a left foot, others interpreted it as the most skillful left footed player which is a different story.

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
romafan53 said:
No, it really depends on what context you take the question, i thought he meant our best player that has a left foot, others interpreted it as the most skillful left footed player which is a different story.
or it could be taken as who's the best player in Roma with a left leg, then, even though all Roma players have left legs, I have to say that it's Totti :D

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Of wolf and Man said:
or it could be taken as who's the best player in Roma with a left leg, then, even though all Roma players have left legs, I have to say that it's Totti :D
Whatever happiness you're on, wolfie, send some my way! :D Anyway, I'd say Chivu is our best left-footer.

·
Registered
13,063 Posts
D'Agostino has the best left-footed corner kick in Serie A, minus Beppe Signori. His left foot is amazing. Obviously he's not as valuable a player as Samuel, but I think D'Agostino uses his left foot with as much quality as almost anyone.

·
Registered
13,063 Posts
D'Agostino has the best left-footed corner kick in Serie A, minus Beppe Signori. His left foot is amazing. Obviously he's not as valuable a player as Samuel, but I think D'Agostino uses his left foot with as much quality as almost anyone.

·
Registered
833 Posts
The question is obviously who is the best player in Roma wich main foot is the left one. Comparing one of the best central defenders in the world with some hot prospect is a crime...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts