Subotic, Giuseppe Rossi and Vedad Ibisevic

all were found here

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
US

all were found here
I know you are a retard and a troll and all but if youre on a wind up mission, just get your facts right as he was born in BiH and lived in the States for 3 years until he moved back.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Imagine if all the Chinese greats were found. I mean they're bound to have some with that population they have. Unfortunately they all look the same so they'd be lost again straight being found :(

·
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ &#
4,315 Posts
Can we even consider usa to be a land for talented players, I mean al they do is lure some talented immigrants in by offering them a free stay and hope that they would choose usa instead of their real native land. :nono:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
da truth is hard to handle., US is the land of NWO............NWO nigggas with ooooz talent

·
1st Tier Poster
49,971 Posts
US football is a joke, you only produce class keepers once in a while but all your other "talents" are massively overrated a la Donovan, Adu, Convey, that huge black defender in Belgium.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yaaa

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2010 US will win da wc or serbia
I will bet my rite ball cuz I lost my left ball on the 2006 wc bet i thought an NWO team would win it

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
US

all were found here
Mate you have to stop being so sour, nobody wants to play for the US get over it...

·
Registered
69,349 Posts
US players are better athletes than the ones in Europe, but lack the technical skill. Even Klinsmann said something similar as has American fitness coaches in his staff. The problem in American youth soccer is that for coaches, running your ass off for 90 minutes (something certain European countries can't do) is more important than passing :lala:

·
Registered
7,326 Posts
Johnny, don't get your pants wet because you finally seem to have found 3 talents that are actually doing good in Europe that have some connection to USA. I don't consider Landon Donovan as a big talent nor do I consider Adu or Altidore. Donovan hardly made the bench for Bayer Leverkusen at his prime. Adu and Altidore should be lucky to even see the pitch for the teams that they play for. What you don't seem to get is that 99% of your players are highly overrated. Like that player Kamiani Hill that was one of the best players in MLS. Once he moved to Wolfsburg, he's been playing for their second team ever since. The MLS gets broadcasts like no other league out there and the stadiums are high class. People come in big numbers to see MLS games. All this makes it seem like MLS is actually a good league when honestly, it wouldn't even be able to compete with leagues such as Croatian HNL or Serbian Meridian. Oh and the people that come in big numbers aren't fans....they are what I call "spectators".

And just for the record, Subotic nor Ibisevic were actually born in USA. Subotic (the best defender in the Bundesliga) nor Vedad Ibisevic (the best striker in the Bundesliga) wanted to play for the USA. Get over it. It's a cruel world out there.

PS: Sorry, someone had to say all that.

·
Registered
69,349 Posts
Kamani Hill never played in the MLS :googly:

he went to Germany straight out of college, shows how much you know ;)

Compared to the Croatian/Serbian league, the MLS has better athletes, you won't have players showing up to training drunk. The technical skill may not be there from the American players (from the South American players though) but it is certainly a more professional league than the two I mentioned. Also, MLS has developed some decent players, nothing world class, but good enough players

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
I have an on topic question-
which one city has produced the biggest football stars? Is it Rio de Janeiro?

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
or is it sao paulo? :)
Nope is ina place with an strange brand of portuguese..is call Buenos Aires and no city is close to it regarding football in any aspect...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts