·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Best Goalkeeper

2004 - Iker Casillas (Real Madrid CF)
2005 - Iker Casillas (Real Madrid CF)
2006 - Iker Casillas (Real Madrid CF)
2007 - Andrés Palop (Sevilla FC)
look at that. unwavering dominance. and thats only since polling has been done on XT. decades before that he was the finest goalie to set foot on earth, what a talent.

and Arfy, i remember making a comment about Diego Lopez "shitting" on Valdes in the barca forum before villareal bought him, and predictably they all insulted me. and look where we are now. wait until Codina and Adan get snapped up by other teams :)

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
and Arfy, i remember making a comment about Diego Lopez "shitting" on Valdes in the barca forum before villareal bought him, and predictably they all insulted me. and look where we are now. wait until Codina and Adan get snapped up by other teams :)
I made a similar comment the day we sold Diego Lopez for 6 M Euros to Villarreal. I said within a year, people would know and acknowledge he's beter than Valdes, and like you, I was laughed at.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
casillas

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
It's already made that Casillas will win this won so I say Diego Alves because he did show some great stuff direct when he started with Almería, excellent ballstopper and a good penalty goalkeeper.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Pichu Cuéllar, oh wait..

Iker Casillas by far considering how great he was in the first part of the season.

I think Almería and Villarreal made good deals when both clubs signed their respective goalkeepers, Diego Alves and Diego López. Both have been pretty instrumental for their teams and developed nicely through out the season.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Iker Casillas

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Iker--- really why is there even a poll :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts