Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is for 2001-2.

its probably a little early for this.. but:

my vote goes to beckham's (hate to admit it) 35 meter shot over the keeper.. against deportivo in the QF. sheer class

2nd best is overmars goal against liverpool..

·
Registered
407 Posts
Yes, that was a great goal!
I remember in the period 1997-1998 in the game Olympiakos-Porto 1-0, when Giannakopoulos took a very good ball from Ivic and scored from 40 metres with a very strong kick. When the Champions League ended, it was voted from UEFA as the best goal in the League for this year. Picture of Giannakopoulos under:

Attachments

·
Registered
966 Posts
I remember that goal Olympiakos... sure it was very good. Anyways it's hard to choose one, but being a Barça fan, I'll pick Overmars' goal against Liverpool in Anfield. Spectacular!

·
Registered
407 Posts
So, everyone thinks that the best goal was of a player of the team that he supports! He he :D
I 'll tell you about a goal that wasn't scored by any Olympiakos player.;)
Dejan Savisevic in the Champions League final 93-94 in Athens A.C.Milan-F.C.Barcelona 4-0 ( Although I don't want to remember that game because my beloved team Barca was crushed).
What a goal!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Ruud van Nistelrooy's second goal against Depor (2nd match up, Old Trafford, group stage). He went inbetween 2 defenders and chipped it from an acute angle... I'm biased yes, but it was a great goal anyway.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
It was David Beckhams goal against Depor, chipped it from 40 yards (i think) beautiful goal-goal of the tournament so far :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts