Xtratime Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which game was most intensive, intresting and fun to watch, make your voice heard.....

My Favourite game until now has to be Uruguay - Senegal....i thought that it had everything,,,,,what do you guys think?

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
I enjoyed Japan vs. Belgium and Spain vs. South Africa most.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I liked Brasil-Costa Rica the most. Not just because of the scoreline 5-2 (could have picked Germany-KSA 8-0 then but that was actually one of the worst matches..)

The Brasilian magic was back. Brasil played like Brasil so to speak. All the match needed was good defending as some of the goals just were too easy...

But great to see the magic of Brasil again :) and Costa Rica wasn't bad offensively either (though they need to practice on getting the ball in the back of the net!).

Denmark-Uruguay but I am biased, I guess. Lovely match with teams both knowing how to attack and defend. And of course the perfect result ;)

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Japan vs Belgium in Saitama. A great game, great atmosphere as the co-hosts opened up their campaign. Spain vs South Africa also a good game along with Costa Rica-Brazil.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I enjoy all the games played by the Mexicans, especially the one against Italy. :)

Brazil-Costa Rica was very much entertaining wiht both teams out to attack.

·
Registered
461 Posts
easily brasil -vs- costa rica...however...i also think the paraguay -vs- slovenia game was good considering paraguay second 3 goals in the second half with only ten men to adavnce to the round of 16

1 - 9 of 9 Posts