• Other (name)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who's the best forign player in the league ? personaly I would go with Elhadji Goudjabi of Dinamo, has scored 10 goals so far and key player in Dinamos attack.
I wanted to add a poll but I guess one of FM should do it :rolleyes:

have your say :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Ok I add the poll, hope I have chosed right options.
-------
Hard to say, I saw Andaveriz only from highlights in the beggining, and papers often say he is not in his top form yet :rolleyes:
This week in Dinamo - Besa match, you could see that Fortunat and Goudjaby have same style of play. Fortunat may be better dribler but Goudjaby is tough and is si unpredictable, I saw him couple of times creating chances from 'nothing'
Abraham of Elbasani is really quick, plays in left and I would say one of the fastest players in the league.
I like Vincetic aswell, he plays almost everywhere in the field and runs a lot.
Radusinovic may be best defender in the league, but I wouldnt say best foreign player :rolleyes:

If I could vote 3 times id vote for Goudjaby, Fortunat and Abraham

Anyways, Goudjaby :star:

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
tirona_star said:
I voted for other. Penha the defender of Tirana from Columbia is a sick player. Nobody can pass him. He is simply the best defender of the league.

when did he join, u have his profile ?

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Tifo AC said:
when did he join, u have his profile ?
I mentioned it on the SuperLiga topic. His first game was vs. Vllaznia so 5 weeks ago.
He is just amazing he has a lot of control and is very calm. Plus he is very strong physically.
I don't have his profile, but we could search on the net. I know for sure he played in a good team in Colombia.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
I did see some of his goals in Tv he his very good i think that he is the best foreign player,i ma talking for ElHadji Goudjaby (Dinamo)

·
Registered
997 Posts
tirona_star said:
I mentioned it on the SuperLiga topic. His first game was vs. Vllaznia so 5 weeks ago.
He is just amazing he has a lot of control and is very calm. Plus he is very strong physically.
I don't have his profile, but we could search on the net. I know for sure he played in a good team in Colombia.
I saw Penha playing for the first time yesterday ! He impressed me a lot ! Very strong defender and very hard in duels ! Furthermore, he scored the only goal of the game !

I saw in the internet that his last club was BOLIVAR, so in Bolivia ! Why not taking him in the NT ? We have a lack of defenders !!!

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Black-Eagle said:
I saw Penha playing for the first time yesterday ! He impressed me a lot ! Very strong defender and very hard in duels ! Furthermore, he scored the only goal of the game !

I saw in the internet that his last club was BOLIVAR, so in Bolivia ! Why not taking him in the NT ? We have a lack of defenders !!!
Forget that...if he's so good he can go play for Bolivia.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Black-Eagle said:
Why not taking him in the NT ? We have a lack of defenders !!!
How old is he ?

well if we'r taking a non-albanian player in NT I would go for a offensive midfielder or a striker

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Tifo AC said:
How old is he ?

well if we'r taking a non-albanian player in NT I would go for a offensive midfielder or a striker
Who plays in Serie A or the EPL..and thats never gonna happen :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
RedandBlack said:
Who plays in Serie A or the EPL..and thats never gonna happen :rolleyes:
:D

there are a lot others outside those leagues that could help us but...We have our own talents :stuckup:

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Tifo AC said:
:D

there are a lot others outside those leagues that could help us but...We have our own talents :stuckup:
Yup..we're one of the few countries in Europe now who don't have foreign players on their nt.

Look at the Balkans, Bulgaria, Macedonia, and Croatia all have Brazilians on the squad!!

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
RedandBlack said:
Yup..we're one of the few countries in Europe now who don't have foreign players on their nt.

Look at the Balkans, Bulgaria, Macedonia, and Croatia all have Brazilians on the squad!!
Bulgaria, Macedonia.... they do ? :googly:

we were tryin to take a brasilian Carlos Eduardo who used to play for Partizani, Brigel wanted this guy, but then Osmani and Dallku 'showed up' and people forgot the brasilian. I dont know where he plays now

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Tifo AC said:
Bulgaria, Macedonia.... they do ? :googly:

we were tryin to take a brasilian Carlos Eduardo who used to play for Partizani, Brigel wanted this guy, but then Osmani and Dallku 'showed up' and people forgot the brasilian. I dont know where he plays now
Macedonia has two..and Bulgaria capped a brazilian defender who plays for CSKA...remember him in the Cska-Tirana games...I believe he scored a goal.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
RedandBlack said:
Macedonia has two..and Bulgaria capped a brazilian defender who plays for CSKA...remember him in the Cska-Tirana games...I believe he scored a goal.

I dont know, if there would be any foreign players in out NT id wish he's really special :star: otherwise I dont see the point

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Tifo AC said:
I dont know, if there would be any foreign players in out NT id wish he's really special :star: otherwise I dont see the point
We had an Italian Goalkeeper in the 40s :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts