Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
11.59 Reports in Italy claim that Juventus are planning to launch a £28million move for Liverpool forward Dirk Kuyt as they look for a replacement for Czech playmaker Pavel Nedved.
Never mind the 28million but Kuyt to replace Nedved? are you joking me. Kuyt is a work-rate player Nedved is a quality player. Knowing Rafa, he would probably reject the bid cos he would be able to find another hard working player like Kuyt.

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
Isn't Nedved a natural midfielder/winger though and Kuyt more forced to play on the right? Plus, skill levels differ, quality differs. Whatever happened to Kuyt being one of the most potent strikers in Europe. :howler:

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Bizarre.

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Bugduv is overrated. I personally think his lack of physical strength (and a body) will hamper him at the top level.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Looking forward to see Kuyt play with Teary Eyes v Everton

·
Registered
44,373 Posts
Agüero to Galatasaray during the summer of 2007 :proud:

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Best football rumour of all time has to be Liverpool winning the Premiership.

·
Registered
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just as long as we dont go 20 year with out winning the domestic league like manu, i'll be happy with that rumour

·
Registered
741 Posts
Never actually read it but was told a funny rumor that Zenit wanted cash + Messi for Arshavin...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.