Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
If you are looking for news concerning Lazio there is only one place to look: Laziomania.

News concerning transfers: best not look anywhere :) until the season is over or until the contract of the player is presented and then it will be everywhere.

I like Soccernet but most british inet sites are just full of bullxxxx. Another funny thing about the brits is that they prestent the news in a fashion or angle so that the reader will belive that PL is the most sought after leauge in the world. Let´s just make one thing very clear - PL can not compare to Serie A in anyway.

PL has worldstars ?!? Beckham, Giggs, hmm is that really all ?? Owen ..... hmm .. come on and help me, Sol Cambell, Berger, Poyet ??

Serie A worldstars: Salas, Batigol, Sheva, Thuram, Nesta, Buffon, Toldo, Peruzzi, Frey, Ronaldo, Zidane, Davids, Del Piero, Inzaghi, VERON !!!, Nedved, Mihajlovic, Crespo, Amoroso, Maldini ...

It´s sad to read the words of Lauren of Real Mallorca " A move to the British PL is the end of a race and the culmination of once career ?? " what the hell is this guy on anyways ?? I can not belive that he would rather play for Arsenal then Parma when Parma is the better team 7 days a week and 2 on sunday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts